Gotham-Con.

We see a bus driving it's way to Gotham city as we see it head to the bus station as we see you and babs come out and we see a girl trying to get through to see babs.

Harleen: Out of my way! You, shove over! *sees babs* Babsie-wabsie!

Babs: Leenie-beanie!

They both ran to each other as you saw them.

Harleen and Babs: Gotham Elementary, grade number two.Gotham Girls, Gotham Girls, sounding off for you.

Harleen:Barbara Gordon!

Babs: Harleen Quinzel!

Harleen and Babs: Besties through and through!

Then they both hugged each other.

Harleen: Aw, I've missed you so much since you moved away, Babbly Boo! Are you ready for the best villain convention in the world?

Babs: You mean the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts, the best hero convention in the world? Well, duh!

Then you came to them as Harleen saw you she began to blush but quickly hid it.

(Y/N): And may i ask what is this convention your talking about?

Babs: Gothamcon. I told you about it earlier.

(Y/N): When?

Babs: When we were n the bus silly. Don't you remember.

Flashback.

We see you sitting next to Babs as you looked through the window.

BabsN Can you believe we're going to Gotham city for Gothamcon?

But you weren't really paying attention to it as you looked through the window.

(Y/N): What? Oh, yeah that's nice.

Flashback ends.

Then you realized that she did in fact told you about Gothamcon earlier as you smiled sheepishly as you blushed in embarrassment.

(Y/N): Oh, right.

Harleen: Babs, is this the boy you told me about?

Babs: Yes, Harleen this is (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hi.

Babs: And (Y/N) this is Harleen my best friend.

Harleen: Hello.

(Y/N): Well how far is Gothamcon?

Harleen: it's all the way across town!

Babs: That means we're going to have to walk through...

Babs and Harleen: Gotham City!

Then they took your hands and dragged you through gotham city. As they took you through places like ace chemicals, Arkham Asylum, back alleys and then we see you three at gothamcon as you, Babs and Harleen were looking at many things.