Trying to unlock neos' full power.

Here we see you at the junkyard as Neos as you were trying to concentrate on using his fusion powers.

(Y/N): Fusion...

Then your body was enveloped in a gold aura as you looked to see your hands have energy in them.

(Y/N): No, not neos force, neos fusion. *sighs* ugh i don't get it. I can use most of my aliens powers, but why can't i use Neos' full power?

Then the ground began to shake as it caught your attention as you looked to see was a giant clam shell as it began to open to reveal a woman as you saw her face as your eyes widened when you saw her pink flowing hair.

(Y/N): Is that... Rose?

Then The pink hair started to part away as it revealed that it wasn't rose but someone else

???: good morning.

You then turn around to see a guy with an orange mustache a propeller hat round belly a red fanny pack and rainbow suspenders and immediately you knew who he was as he was clapping.

Uncle Grandpa: Bravo, this guy sure knows how to make an entrance.

(Y/N): Wow, Uncle Grandpa. I can't believe your here. I can't believe it at all.

Uncle Grandpa: Don't worry, none of this is cannon but this is.

Then he pulled out a cannon as he loaded his head in it.

(Y/N): Woah!

He then fired the cannon as his head was flying in the air and then hit a ship as it began to sink

???: Oh no! Our ship!

???: It's sinking!

Uncle Grandpa: So, i heard you can't get to neos fusion.

(Y/N): Yeah, i've been trying to figure out how to use it. But no matter what I do I can't seem to get it.

Then he pulled out a skeptical as he placed it on your badge as he knocked on it as from the inside we can hear knocking as well.

Uncle Grandpa: yup this is definitely the watch blues. I've seen this before.

(Y/N): You have?

Uncle Grandpa: I was there, don't you remember?

A flashback was seen as we see you going to metropolis high as uncle grandpa's head was seen.

Uncle Grandpa: Wow, this is a new rad awesome story. *sees you* Oh hey, hi there. Hello? Good morning?

We go back to you and uncle grandpa.

(Y/N): I don't remember that at all.

Uncle Grandpa: So you can only fuse when you need to protect yourself?