fixing the Ultimatrix

Here we see you as you were trying to keep your father from mauling you then Kara came and punched your dad as you saw an ace breath attack came from your mom and you got out of the way as you looked at max.

(Y/N): Grandpa can you stop this?

Max: What am I supposed to do?

(Y/N): Your my mom's dad, can't you ground her?

Then you saw your dad come at you as you dodged him as you looked at your parents.

(Y/N): Mon dad it's me your son.

As an ice breath came Tetrax made a crystal shield for you.

Tetrax: Your parents must be extremely disoriented from the DNA transformation.

Velma: Of course.

(Y/N): what?

Velma: So disoriented that they couldn't recognize their own family.

Karen: DNA protocol error. The Ultimatrix isn't just downloading extra things it's uploading them as well. That's why it transformed your parents.

Jessica: And maybe Azmuth.

(Y/N): What?

Jessica: I mean what if Azmuth wasn't killed by that evil Way Big. What if he is that evil Way Big?

Tetrax: We found his ship near where we first encountered the To'kustar.

Fred: It was cloaked like a truck.

(Y/N): Truck?

You remembered the truck from before and realised that the Ultimatrix transformed Azmuth.

(Y/N): Your right the Ultimatrix turned Azmuth into evil Way Big. It did the same thing that transformed my parents.

Velma: And if we don't fix the Ultimatrix, there will be a while town full of crazed aliens.

(Y/N): And the only person who can fix it is being hunted down by his own father.

You saw an ice breath come at you but it was stopped by raven as you saw the others.

Garnet: (Y/N). We'll handle your parents, you stop Azmuth and his father from destroying the town and each other.

(Y/N): ok.

You went to your watch as you transformed into way big and then you went omni enhanced.

As you got up you grabbed Raven, Zee, and Velma and placed them in your shoulder and went to find Azmuth as we see him and his father fighting each other as his father started shooting at him, as Azmuth grabbed him and threw him at a building and ...

As you got up you grabbed Raven, Zee, and Velma and placed them in your shoulder and went to find Azmuth as we see him and his father fighting each other as his father started shooting at him, as Azmuth grabbed him and threw him at a building and smashed it with a another as he looked to see you.

(Y/N): Why don't you pick on someone your own size?

Then Azmuth came at you as you grabbed him and punched him as he punched you back making you knock down a few buildings.