returning home and a certain change.

as you all headed to earth. As it heads to earth it landed to the spot where black diamond’s palanquin was as you all got off and you saw Rad, Hal, Oliver, And Eddy running out of the ship and they all started to kiss the ground.

Hal: Oh, it's good to be back home.

Oliver: Oh sanctuary.

Rad: I’m glad that’s all over.

(Y/N): wait rad aren't you an alien? you should be used to this whole traveling to other worlds thing.

Rad: Yeah but when their not keeping you locked up in a zoo!

(Y/N): hmm fair point. So anyone want to get some donuts?

Jay-ten: What are donuts?

(Y/N): Oh right. Uh zee why don't you give our new zooman friend here a crash course on sweets and fashion.

Eddy: For a price of twenty five cents.

(Y/N): Eddy she doesn't know about money remember.

Eddy: Fine.

(Y/N): Guess earth school is gonna be in session.

Zee: and I'm a teacher.

Wh-Six: Teacher?

(Y/N): oh man. Okay then let's get back to Vilgax and Ursa and see what's up with them.

Then you saw Circuit as he came to you.

Circuit: Oh your all back.

(Y/N): Yeah we're back, but where's Vikgax.

Ursa: He left, He only came to tell you the truth about yourself and dorgo's watch and said that he will meet you Again when you fight him.

(Y/N): Oh, But i'll be looking forward to beating him next time. for now.

Then you used your watch and transformed into Alastor.

Jessica: why did you turn into alastor?

Rad: Alastor? Did (Y/N) make that name up or some
thing?

(Y/N): no my dear blue boy the name came with the form!

Kara: Ok, But when did you unlock this form?

(Y/N): Awhile back my dear zor-el.

Panty: ah, so, what's the deal with smiles over there?

Stocking: wait you never heard of him before? We've been sisters for long time!

panty: *shrugs* mm-mm

Stocking: the radio demon one of the most powerful demons in the underworld.

Panty: Eh, not big on politics.

Stocking: ugh. Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight.He began to topple overlords who had been dominant for centuries.That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before.Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell, just so everyone could witness his ability.Sinners started calling him the Radio Demon.(As lazy as that is.)Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world’s most ancient and destructive evils.But one thing’s for sure:He’s an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which we can’t risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased.

Panty: ya done? *Laughs* he looks like an overgrown strawberry.

Stocking: Panty, Alastor is no joke. But how is it that (Y/N)'s watch has Alastor's DNA?