a new member for the family.

We see you at the town as you were walking and then saw peni.

(Y/N): Peni.

Peni: (Y/N).

(Y/N): How did you get here?

Peni: I'm not sure what happened?     One minute i was in my dimension and it was being destroyed and next thing i know i ended up here.

(Y/N): Well Vigax used an anniliargh to destriy your world so i went ultimate alien x and merged all the worlda that were being destroyed together to save them.

Peni: Oh.

(Y/N): Peni i was wondering if you wanna meet me at my house later.

Peni: Sure, i'll see ya there.

(Y/N): cool i'll see ya there.

Then you walked away and then head off to the streets.

(Y/N): Look scream i don't mind you and carnage being here but we have to set some ground rules.

Carnage: Like what?

(Y/N): You both can't just eat anyone there are good people and bad people.

Scream: How can you tell the difference?

(Y/N): Sometimes you can sense it or feel it. So there can be a little chanec you both can eat badmpeople. Agreed.

Scream and Carnage: Agreed.

As you were walking by you saw a man trying to rob a woman.

Scream: Bad guy right?

(Y/N): Yup.

As the man was trying to take the purse from the woman a yellow tendril grabbed his arm as he sees you in your scream suit as you walked to him.

(Y/N): You come in here, again... in fact, you go anywhere in this city, preying on innocent people, and we will find you and eat both your arms, and then both of your legs, and then we will eat your face right off your head. Do you understand?

The thug was in shock and fear as he saw you.

Thug: please...

(Y/N): Yes. So, you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you, rolling down the street! Like a turd... in the wind... Do you feel me?

Thug: What are you?

Then scream rolled half of her face back as she showed your face.

(Y/N) and scream: We are Scream.Then

Then scream rolled her face back as you looked at the thug.

(Y/N): On second thought.

Thug: No.

Then you lunged at him as you ate the thugs head as scream went back to your body as you were in your hero outfit and hair red and black as the woman saw you.

Woman: What was that?

(Y/N): Yeah i have a few parasites, later.

Then you walked away as the woman left as you changed back to your regular outfit.

Scream and Carnage: Parasites!?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's a term of endearment.

Scream: Apologize!

(Y/N): I ain't doing that.

Carnage: APOLOGIZE!!

(Y/N): Ok, sorry. So now what?