Circuit's origin and the High Override.

With the others on earth they were fighting the Fulmini soldier as he was trying to destroy them. As the Fulmini was going after max it was far from the Omnitrix as it collapsed into pieces of it's armor.

Manny: he ain't so tough.

Max: it's not over look.

They turned to see the Omnitrix as the green energy changed into purple. Inside the Omnitrix we see you, Diana, Babs, Jessica, Circuit, and Vilgax as you all were running away from the Fulmini as they were following you as they threw blue boomerangs at you all. As you turned to circuit.

(Y/N): Hey circuit mind telling me about yourself.

Circuit: of course. You see i was created by Azmuth as he used the DNA of a galvanic mechamorph and ben's older cousin.

(Y/N) wait you mean.

Circuit: Correct, i am made with your DNA.

Vilgax got mad and threw a metal piece at the fulmini destroying them and grabbed Circuit and pinned him to a wall.

Vilgax: Why are the Fulmini here?

Circuit: You see Azmuth had worked on the Omnitrix and the DNA, the Fulmini's abilities allowed it to absorb the access charge and Azmuth decided to use it for the omni enhanced function.

(Y/N): That explains the upgrades.

Circuit: yes but unfortunately there was unforseen side effect. Every you use Shock Rock it send a homing signal to its world.

(Y/N): You mean i was giving those creeps directions?

Circuit placed his hand on a panel as a door opened as you all went in it and got away from the Fulmini.

Circuit: Yes i tried to hold them off but they got through my defences.

Jessica: then how do we stop the Fulmini?

Vilgax: we need to get to the Omni core.

Babs: what's that?

Suddenly Circuit began to felt a presence a strong presence.

Circuit: Guys we got company. Strong company.

Back to the portal we see is a Fulmini coming out of it but he was the size of way big, and he was made of purple energy as his eyes were red.

he looked around and saw the armor of the fallen Fulmini soldier and used his energy and revived the soldiers as they were now purple and have red eyes

High Override: Who dares defies the will of the High Override?

back with you as you were with the others.

(Y/N): so what's the plan?

Vilgax: we shut off the omni core and it will close the portal thus ending the invasion.

then you saw a pod and armor of a fallen Fulmini as you had an idea as you grabbed the shoulder and placed it in the pod as it was now a fulmini DNA pod as Vilgax and Circuit saw you and tried to stop you.

Vilgax: No!

Circuit: (Y/N) Don't!

(Y/N): Too late you jumped into the pod and transformed

(Y/N): you guys keep bickering. I got some world saving to do.

You ran off to the portal as the others followed you as the tried to stop you.

Y/N): already cleared the way once this will be easy.

As you got to the portal you were shocked to see all the Fulmini you defeated were back and you saw the High Override as he was sitting on a throne made of Fulmini as he got up and saw you.

High Override: it is common to speechless in the presence of true power.

(Y/N): who the heck are you?

High Override: I am known by many names.

You started to charge at him but he reached his hand out as you were now covered in purple energy.

High Override: But you can call me the High Override.

You were now trapped by his power as the others came and saw you.

Jessica: (Y/N)'s in trouble.

Circuit: We need to help him.

Vilgax: i have a better idea.

He went to the Omni core as the others stared to fight Fulmini.

Circuit: Vilgax hurry!

The High Override looked to see Vilgax remove energy rods from the core and back to you.

High Override: End him now my soldier.

He started to take control of your mind as you began to change as your blue energy became purple and now have a cape made of purple energy as your shoulder spike were now sharper looking as your head looked different.

You looked at the High Override as you were now under his control.

(Y/N): Yes, my Override.

As Vilgax was about to remove the last power rod a purple boomerang hit him as he hit the ground to see you as you were now under the control of the High Override.

Vilgax : (L/N)?

Back with the others ben picked up the head and brought it closer to the Omnitrix as a projection of Circuit was shown.

Karen: (Y/N)?

Circuit: not exactly, (Y/N) is in trouble. I'm not sure what will happen but you all need to be prepared.

They all looked at each other in concern back inside the Omnitrix you were fighting Vilgax as you were beating him. As he was defeated you made an energy cage and trapped Vilgax in it.

High Override: now with the nuisance out of the way the invasion will proceed as plan. Bring your earth to me, the High Override hungers.

You and the Fulmini made your way to the chamber as you made a sword and destroyed the door as the Fulmini made their way to the portal as you were now facing Diana, Babs, Jessica, and Circuit. As the others saw many fulmimi coming out and facing them.

Will (Y/N) be free from the High Override? Will the Fulmini succeed with their invasion to earth? Find out next time. Hope you all like it because the next one will be made soon.