Secrets revealed.

you all went through the street and then dante slashed a motorcycle that was thrown by a demon.

Cavaliere Angelo: Sparda.

Dante: Is it Halloween already? That costume looks a little big.

(Y/N): how about we take it in a bit?

Then you and dante charged at Cavaliere as you slashed at him as a piece of his helmet was sent to the motorcycle half as it went in it and began to glow then You noticed the cut you made showed another girl was seen in the demon As dante came and started slashing at it as pieces of the demons armor was sent to the motorcycle halves as they absorbed it and became a demonic bike like yours as It drove and dante caught the girl and landed in the bike.

Dante: Trish.

(Y/N)  You know her dad?

Dante: She's a friend of mine and she also looks like your dear old grandma.

(Y/N): who was grandma?

Dante: Your nana Eva.

(Y/N): oh.

Dante: Come on we gotta hurry.

Then you summoned your cavaliere as you and dante drove off as jessica constructed a car and followed you as you drove through a while you saw was a house damaged as you and dante saw it.

(Y/N): What is this place?

Dante: This is where your old man and uncle Vergil grew up. And the demonic power was activated in me when vergil lovingly jammed this through my chest.

He shows you the handle of rebellion.

Dante: But i always wondered why did my father give me the rebellion.

Then Griffon came.

Griffon: Hey what are you muttering about?

(Y/N): the demonic power was activated in me when the striker stabbed me so logic would dictate that him the rebellion stabbed my dad...