meeting Peter B Parker And (Y/N) 10.

We see you as you were shocked to see there was another spider man and an ultimatrix weilder like you as you saw what they look like.

Then you transformed into four arms and carried them to your house as you were wondering what is going on

Then you transformed into four arms and carried them to your house as you were wondering what is going on. Then we see the two wake up as we see that they are now in your house on chairs tied up as they see you and Circuit. Then Peter B's senses went off and saw thet your like him and (Y/N) Tennyson saw your ultimatrix.

Peter B and (Y/N) 10: Your like me.

(Y/N): I have sone questions.

Then Peter B struggles trying to get out as you and circuit looked at them.

(Y/N): Why do you look like Peter Parker?

Circuit: And why do you look like (Y/N)?

Peter B: Cause i am Peter Parker.

(Y/N) 10: And I am (Y/N).

(Y/N): then why aren't you with the others? And why's your face different? And Why are you older, why is your body... *see his gut* a different shape?

Peter B: Pretty sure you just called me fat.

(Y/N): What no i didn't.

(Y/N) 10: and why are you asking pointless questions.

(Y/N): Are you guys clones?

Peter B: No.

(Y/N): Are you robots?

(Y/N) 10: Stop it.

(Y/N): Am i a robot?

Peter B: Your not even close.

(Y/N): Are you guys from alternate dimensions? Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe but different? And you guys are Spider-Man and an (Y/N) 10 in those universes? But somehow traveled to this universe, but you both don’t know how?

Peter B: Wow. That was really just a guess?

(Y/N): I speak from experience. You both can teach me like peter said.