reunion and rescuing Diana.

Babs was in a car as her dad was driving her home.

Babs: [coldly] Yeah, I did.

She was now in her room as a radio was playing a sad song.

Radio: All alone Now we've been torn apart Our story ends Before it even starts Though our love Was a no-go

Babs: *singing* I don't wanna go so low Baby, you and me We were the greatest team.

Suddenly her tablet was getting a video chat call and Babs answered it showing a girl.

Harley: Babsy!

Babs: Hi, Harleen.

Harley: So? Status update, please.

Babs: i might have met a boy.

Harley: Ooh a boy. What's his name?

Babs: Well his name's (Y/N) and he has (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and he's pretty much a nice guy.

Harley: Aw, sounds like you have a crush.

Babs began to blush at what Harley said.

Babs: no i don't.

Harley: You like him. You blush don't lie.

Babs: ok maybe a little bit.

Harley: I knew it you like him. Anyway how's the new digs? Come back to Gotham! I miss you!

Babs: Oh, I miss you, too. Metropolis is... lonely.

Harley: Oh. That bad, huh? Oh, Babbly-boo, I hate being apart. If I had to do it all over, I'da done more ta keep you hea. Best friends, they're worth fighting for, ya know?

Babs started to smile at what she said but at the video there were police sirens were heard and Harley took notice.

Harley: Listen, kid. I gotta run. Gotham stuff.

Babs: [chuckles] [sigh] Gotham stuff.

Harley: [kiss] Love ya, Babsa-dabsa-doo!

The call ended as babs began to think about what Harley said and she got on her batgirl outfit and jumped out of the window only for her to see you with Ben and Rook.

Babs: *blushes* (Y/N)? What are you doing here?

(Y/N): I came to help.

Babs: but what changed your mind on coming back?

(Y/N): Rook can be persuasive. Anyway let's go get the others.

Babs smiled at you as she got on a scooter and began to drive to get to the others. She rang the doorbell and Kara answered it.

Babs: I know you're-

But Kara closed the door. Then she went to Zatanna's place as she was at the door.

Babs: -mad at me, but-

Zatanna closed the door on her as well. Then she went to Jessica's house.

Babs: -you gotta hear-

Jessica did the same thing. The. She went to Karen's house.

Babs: -me out! We have to-

Karen: Sorry, Babs. Sorry.