facing attea and a mysterious ally part 1

Here we see Daphne, Velma and Fred walking in a secret entrance.

Fred: Secret passages always lead somewhere.

Velma: Hmmm. Right now, we should be experiencing total cave darkness. But we're not, so....

Then Fred saw some light.

Fred: There must be light coming from inside the cave.

Then fred turned on his light.

Daphne: Over there!

They see a light blocked by a curtain and they look inside.

Daphne: Wow! I was expecting a vampire's lair to be more.... I don't know, spooky.

Fred: It's like an underground warehouse.

Velma: These lanterns didn't light themselves.

Fred: Right, Velma. They're only big enough to hold a few hours worth of oil.

Daphne: That means, someone had to be here a little while ago.

Velma then saw equipment.

Velma: They also used the equipment. *touches fan* This fan is still warm.

Fred: And so is this light. This equipment's been used all right. The question is why?

Velma: And where?

Daphne: And by who?

They searched around and then Daphne saw a light down on the ground. Daphne walked around, but then stepped on a button which opened a hidden door to another room filled with stuff as she entered.Then

Daphne: No coffins?

Then the door closed leaving her trapped as she saw and tried to get it opened.

Daphne: Fred! Velma! *sighs*

She walks in the tunnel and then the wildwind vampires appear and chased her as she ran, next we see Scooby and Shaggy as they were cornered by the dingos.

Shaggy: We can't run. We can't climb. How are we going to get out of here?

Then Scooby started to dig to get away from the dingo dogs but then a mole came out and got mad at Scooby and kicked him out and brought the dirt back to the hole.

Shaggy: Good try, buddy, but we need a miracle.

The dingoes get closer as they got scared. At the same time Daphne was still being chased by the vampire, and then comes across a dead end. The vampire had her cornered, until Daphne striked a diving pose and jumped off the cliff, performing a cannonball. As the dingoes cornered Shaggy and Scooby, Daphne splashed into a pond, soaking Shaggy, Scooby, and the dingoes, who then ran off.

Shaggy: Like I said, "A miracle." Or Daphne doing a dive off a cliff. That's a 10.

Daphne: thanks guys.

With you guys you were heading to the others as you then saw three bounty hunters two male and one female and a female alien that looked like a frog.

Ben: Attea?

Attea: Hello Ben.

You then saw the female bounty hunter as she saw you she was blushing but thanks to her wearing her helmet you couldn't see her blushing as Attea saw you and blushed but shook it off as she had the bounty hunters aimed their weapons at you all.

Attea: So any last words.

(Y/N): Yeah if a guy kisses you, do you turn into a princess?

Then she blushed at that and then got angry.

Attea: I am a princess! Obliterate them!

Then they began to fire at you as you all began to run at different directions as SevenSeven chased Ben, Rook, and Max. Sixsix chased you. As Attea and EightEight Chased the others as you ran you then ran to a cave as you saw sixsix outside as he threw a grenade as you looked to see him waving goodbye as you saw the timer was on three seconds and then you went to you watch but an explosion was seen as sixsix left to the others  as we see sevenseven had max, ben and rook cornered as he blasted the wall behind them as ben tried to use his watch but a rock fell and knocked him out as the rest of the rocks cam and trapped them in it as we then see the others were cornered by attea and Eight Eight as we see the other two came and told them about you, Ben, Max, and Rook.

Attea: Good, with them out of the way, take out the others on my mark.

???: Hey!

She then turned to see a red dragon wearing yellow shorts as he stretched his arm as it punched SixSix.

He then came as he then kicked SevenSeven as he was sent to his brother as they were on the ground and then Attea and EightEight saw the Dragon coming at them as he jumped up into the air and at them

???: Lava Slam!

He then slammed the ground as a small eruption of lava came out as the two were sent to the others as they crashed into the others as the Dragon to to the others.

Blazagon: Call me Blazagon. I'll explain when the cost is clear.

They then ran as the bounty huntwrs and Attea got up and ran after them as they ran as blazagon saw a cave.

Blazagon: There follow me.

They then ran to the cave as blazagon used a boulder to block the entrance as they were now safe.

Blazagon: I didn't hear a thank you.

They all looked at Blazagon as he held up his hand to his ear expecting a thank you only for Kara to punch him in the face as he fell to the ground and looked at them as he was about to pass out.

Kara: Where are our manners?

What happened to the reader? Who is Blazagon? Find out more on part 2, and be ready for a few members for the harem. And please favorite and follow and I'll see ya later hot potators!