to a new school.

We see a car that has a man and woman in it as they were taking their son and to school and it was you. You and your family just moved to metropolis.

(M/N): Now son, you remember your homeroom number?

(Y/N): *sighs* Yes mom.

(D/N): Come one sport, cheer up. I know it's hard starting a new school but I'm sure you'll fit right in.

(Y/N): Mom! Dad! You guys are making me me in the middle of high school. I loved Bellwood! And i was in the verge of finally meeting my te-Uh, group.

(D/N):: Your group?

(Y/N): Yeah, my group, my pack, my-

(D/N): Oh, your club. I see.

You slumped in your seat as you was actually talking about something else.

(Y/N): (quietly) My team.

They then arrived at the school.

(M/N): Here we are sweetie, Metropolis High.

(D/N): Come on son, You'll find a new club.

They drove off as they left you at the school then you noticed a girl talking to her legal guardians.

Kara: I'm just saying I don't know why I'm being punished for something I didn't do.

Eliza Danvers: And we hear you saying you "didn't do it," Kara. Let's reframe our thinking.

Kara groaned as Eliza was trying to get her to understand.

Eliza Danvers: Maybe a new school is less a punishment and more an adventure.

Jeremiah Danvers: One that could help you be the best Kara you can be. And as your legal guardians, it's our responsibility to help you on your journey to impulse control.

She slammed the car door causing a dent on it as she left to go in the school.

Eliza Danvers: Have a great first day.

Jeremiah Danvers: Or don't whatever is right for you.

(Y/N): did she just dent that car?

Then you heard a noise and saw a girl had fell and dropped her things.