Performing at the concert.

at the festival we see a large crowd, Daniel was on the stage with a microphone at the festival with the curtain closed.

Daniel: And now I would like to introduce the final act of this year's Vampire Rock Music Festival. But first, did everyone have a good time?! *the crowd began to cheer.* I said, DID EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD TIME?! 

Behind the curtain we see you and the Scooby gang in your band outfits getting ready to perform as Velma looked nervous.

Velma: I'm not having a good time. 

Shaggy:  Come on, Velma. This is gonna be fun.

Velma: But there's so many people. Besides, we don't even have a name for our group. 

Scooby: Name?

(Y/N): If it makes you feel better I'll be right beside you.

Then Velma began to smile at you knowing that you'll be with her.

Daniel: And now, please help me welcome the "Meddling Kids"!

the curtains opened to show you and the gang as the crowd began to cheer.

Daphne: "Meddling Kids"?

Fred: Works for me!

Velma watches confusingly but confidently goes to the microphone and sing as you stayed right by her side.

(play this while you read)

Velma: *singing* Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?  We got some work to do now. Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?

Daniel started snapping his fingers as Malcolm puts his hand on Daniel's shoulder then Scooby played the drums well and Shaggy's guitar strings break as you played your guitar as you were rocking out.

Velma: *singing* We need some help from you now. Come on, Scooby-Doo, I see you, pretending you got a sliver. You're not fooling me, 'cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver. You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act. 

Then The Hex Girls appeared on the stage stageVelma: *singing* And, Scooby-Doo, if you come through, you're going to have yourself a Scooby Snack! That's a fact!

Scooby plays drums as Shaggy jumped off the stage to be caught but instead he got hurt

Velma: *singing* Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here are you. You're ready and you're willing. If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo, I know we'll catch that villain. I know we'll catch that villain. I know we'll catch that villain.

Then fireworks shot right into the air. The dingoes were watching and howl down to Scooby.

Scooby: *Howls* Scooby-Dooby-Doo!

Then you looked at Velma and then went to the microphone.

(Y/N): Thank you. I'm glad you all liked the song cause I have a song to sing and I like Velma to sing with me.

Velma: Another song?

(Y/N): It's a special song I want to sing with you.

Then you grabbed the microphone and you looked at Velma as you began to sing as the others got ready to play their instruments.