The fate of the multiverse.

Here we see you and the others heading to the tunnel as you looked to see no one was around as you all went inside as you looked around to see a light as you and the others followed the light as you all looked to see the lab as you saw Vilgax there along with the others that were there then Gwen saw Bebop eating his food and making a mess.

Gwen: Ugh, what a pig.

Spider-Ham: I'm right here.

Then you saw that the multigate was beginning to turn on as you and the others sneaked past them as you went to the multigate but then as you were about to get to the controls you were then tackled by Rocksteady as you were sent out to the open as the other villains saw you.

Strike: Aw (Y/N) We were afraid that you all wouldn't show up.

(Y/N): Well your little plan is gonna put to an end.

Vilgax: I don't think so, With this device I won't just be concuring this universe but the entire multiverse.

Diana: Your treacherous deed will be stopped.

Vilgax: I like to see you try.

Then you and your friends charged at Vilgax and his goons as you turned into Darkfall as (Y/N) 46 became electricyeti.

(Y/N): I call this one Darkfall.

(Y/N) 46: Nice, I got Shadow Knight.

Then you charged at Vilgax as you tried to slash him with your sword. with Peni she was fighting Strike, Gwen, Kara, Spiderman Noir, and Alan were fighting Alpha, Looma was fighting bebop and rocksteady, then you looked to see strike as he took out Sp//dr's legs as he was trying to smash the glass to get to Peni as you saw him as you used your shadow powers to push Vilgax away as you slapped your badge as you were consumed in a red flash as strike was about to break the glass an anvil fell on strike's head as the others saw and looked at Spider-Ham.

Spider-Ham: Don't look at me, i didn't do it.

Peter B: Then who did?

(Y/N): I Did.

Strike turned around to see you as you looked like a little black devil as you have a green bow tie, green shoes, green eyes, gloves, and a green belt with the ultimatrix symbol on it.

(Y/N): Say hello to Abatoon.

Strike: *Laughs* What are you suppose to be? Some kind of silly cartoon

(Y/N): You got a problem with cartoons?

Then you punched Strike in the face as he tried to send a red slash at you as you stretched your legs out of the way and pulled out a frying pan and whacked him in the head with it and then stretched your arm and grabbed him and then swung him and threw him as he was then whacked in the face by Peni as she used sp//der's arm.