unexpected changes.

The morning we see you in bed as you were sleeping and then your alarm clock went off as you ground and slammed your fist on it  smashing the alarm clock into pieces as you woke up and got up as you got changed and then went to school. as you walked you didn't pay attention and then a car came at you and then you heard a voice.

????: Behind you! 

and then you turned to see the car and got out of the way and tried to process what just happened.

(Y/N): What was that?

Then you continued your way to school as you were wondering what was happening.

(Y/N): Where did that voice come from?

As you made your way inside the school you walked to your locker and then got your things and then as jess was walking by and passed by you she then tripped as you felt a tingling sense and grabbed her before she hit the ground.

Jess: Thanks (Y/N)

(Y/N): Your welcome.

As you were now in the cafeteria as you were eating you then noticed your fork was on your hand as you pulled it it showed it was connected to yellow web as another string of web was shot as we see it got a food tray with food on it as you moticed you then pulled it as it was sent flying towards you as you dycked as it hit the person behind you on a table as it was Manny as he was now covered in food as you noticed and then walked off as manny turned to see you as he saw the tray attached to the web on your wrist as the students saw you as you walked to the door and got the web off of your wrist, as you walked to your locker as you walked to it you had the same feeling again as you dodged a fist from Manny as he tried to punch you as you looked at him.

Manny: You think that was funny kid?

(Y/N): Look dude, I dont wanna do this.

Then Helen came to you and Manny.

Heleb: Manny stop, it was an accident.

Manny: My fist breaking his teeth, that's an accident.

Helen: Manny, please. Just stop.

(Y/N): Look I don't wanna fight you Manny.

Manny: I wouldn't fight me neither.

Then he brought up his fists as he got ready to fight you as the studenta gathered to watch the fight as he tried to punch you only for you to dodge it with as you were shocked at your reflexes. Then he tried to punxh you again as you dodged the hit again as you looked at him as he tried to punch you as you then leaned back from the punch as you saw Helen and then got up as Manny was behind you and tried to tackle you but you junped and did a flip as everyone was shocked at that.

Student: How'd he do that?

Then Manny came at you trying to punch you as you dodged his punches and grabbed his arm as you unfound strenght hurt his arm and then you punched him sending him through the halls as he was on the ground as he bumped into a person that had a food tray and the food that was on it fell on Manny as the stidents laughed at that. Then as school was over you left as you began to wonder what was happening.

(Y/N): What's happening to me?

As you were walking home you noticed someone familiar as you saw Strike.

(Y/N): Strike? What's he doing here?

Then you saw him going to a direction as you followed him and did your best not to be seen as you saw him go to a subway tunnel as you followed him in it as you found was a lab and saw the portal gate and was shocked at that and saw some villains you faced before.