the concert and steg

We see the others at the injector as it was sending the substance into the ground as you and the others came to see them.

Steven: What's going on.

Peridot: you're just in time for the end of the world! This is no ordinary Injector. Whatever it's leaking into the ground is toxic. Let's get a scan going and see what we're dealing with.

Kara: Can't we just pull it out?

Peridot: No if we even do so much as touch it it ruins Earth that much faster!

Kara: It was worth a shot.

(Y/N): *Sees pearl and walks to her* What ya doing pearl?

Pearl: I'm currently in the service of my Um Greg Universe preparing for tonight's concert, showcasing a promising ensemble in the "rockinroll" genre.

(Y/N): Ooh can I come to his concert?

Desiree: Sorry sweetie but you're too young for this.

(Y/N): Aw But I wanna come, I can sing.

Greg: Tell you what kiddo if Desiree is ok with we can have our concert at home. How does that sound?

(Y/N): But I wanted to sing my special song to everyone at beach city.

Blue Diamond: Maybe when you're a little bit older.

You then frowned and then had an idea.

(Y/N): Ok but can I have a nap, I'm sleepy.

Blue Diamond: Of course sweetie let me take you to your room.

Then Blue Diamond picked you up in her arms and went to put you down for a nap

Steven: Wait, when did she get here?

Ben: Yeah.

Kara: She came with you guys to check on progress on little homeworld, remember?

Steven: Oh.

Blue Diamond: Sweet dreams my prince. *kisses you on the forehead*

As she put you in bed you were seen asleep as she left, you then opened your eyes revealing you were just pretending to be asleep as you got up from bed and made a familiar of yourself sleeping in bed as you snuck out of the porch and ran off to Greg's concert.

(Y/N): I can't wait for everyone to hear my song.

While the others were in the living room as they were with Steven.

Babs: What's the plan to get (Y/N)'s memories back?

Amethyst: The plan is to have Desiree show him some photo albums with all of us together.

Steven: Yeah hopefully it'll help him remember. And I better check on (Y/N).

Steven went up to check on you as he saw your familiar sleeping in the bed as it was snoring softly.

Steven: He's ok. Better make sure he's tucked in

As he walked closer he realized that it was only your familiar of yourself.

Steven: Oh no!! He must've gone to the concert!!!

He ran downstairs to the others.

Steven: Guys he's gone!

Kara: WHAT!?

Jessica: But where could he have run off to?

Steven: He must be heading to my dad's concert. We gotta find him.