alien tag

At your house we see you working on homework as we see amethyst sitting at the table.

Amethyst: Dude, you had a better schedule when vilgax was trying to destroy you.

(Y/N): Look that was then, right now I'm doing homework.

Amethyst: Hey, (Y/N) you know what game we haven't played for a while?

(Y/N): *working on your homework.* What?

Then you see Amethyst as she was standing on the table as she shapeshifted into Abatoon.

Amethyst: Alien tag!

She tried to tag you as you rolled back from her.

(Y/N): What the heck Amethyst?!

Amethyst: You know the rules but here's a twist, if you get tagged you have to turn into Black Diamond.

(Y/N): But I'm already a Black Diamond!

Amethyst: No bro, classic Black Diamond.

(Y/N): Classic Black Diamond?

Amethyst: I mean, you have to turn into little black diamond.

Then your eyes widened as you heard what she said.

(Y/N): Oh no! I am not turning into that pint-sized terror! 

Then She ran to you trying to tag you as you ran into the bathroom and used a towel to block the bottom of the door.

Amethyst: (Y/N)! Come out and play~!

(Y/N): I'm not playing! So leave me alone!

Amethyst: you got me with the towel. Fine, it's not like we need you to play alien tag.

Then you looked around to see if amethyst was around and you saw garnet looking for something.

(Y/N: Garnet? You lost something?

Garnet: It's Cat-Steven, I've been looking for him all morning. (Y/N) you should check the cabinets.

(Y/N): Ok. *walks up to the cabinets* here?

Garnet: *holding a cat* Yes.

You got confused and then Amethyst popped out from the cabinet as she tried to tag you.

Amethyst: Get ready for alien tag!

She leaped at you to tag you but bumped into garnet as they both were on the floor.

Garnet: What an unfortunate turn of events.

Amethyst: You know the rules.

Then Garnet turned into Abatoon as they both glared at you ready to tag you.

(Y/N): Later!

You made a run for it but you tripped on the towel and fell on the floor as you saw amethyst and garnet jumping down to you as you sealed yourself in a black bubble.

Garnet: You can't stay there forever. *summons a gauntlet.*

Then you rolled the bubble as you went outside as you popped the bubble and and locked the door.

(Y/N): Maybe now i can get some homework done.

But then garnet came out from a window and tried to tag you.

Garnet: Guess again handsome!

You then ran upstairs as you went to your room and hid in the covers of your bed.

Amethyst: Hiding under the covers are we?

You looked to see amethyst was there as you ran out of the room and fell down stairs as pearl came in and saw you.