Pain from the past and friendship becomes love.

You and the others were fighting a monster as you were going through your Omnitrix for the right alien for the job.

(Y/N): gimme something good.

You slammed your watch as you transformed as your body became rubbery as your arms, legs, waist, and neck had coils as your body became aqua green and blue as your had three fingers and feet had two toes, as your eyes turned green as the Omnitrix badge was on your chest.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Y/N): Wow cool alien I think I'll call him Sprocket.

Your arm started to stretch as you came to the others as you grabbed two lampposts and walked back a bit and slingshot your self at the monster punching it and knocking out i the process but a building was about to go down but Jessica made support beams to hold it in place as you came to her.

(Y/N): Jessica, let me help.

Jessica: No i got this.

(Y/N): Jessica i can help get the building back in place.

Jessica: No, you don't understand this is complicated, your just not good enough.

Your eyes widened as those words echoed through you head as you began to remember when Keith had bullied you when you were younger. As he pushed you to the ground.

(Y/N): leave me alone. Why do you keep doing this?

Keith: cause it's fun and besides you not good enough.

He walked away laughing as you got up and went to class. The scene went back to you as tears were in your eyes as you were standing in place as Jessica noticed and realised what she did.

Jessica: look (Y/N) i didn't mean what i said...

But you stretch away from her and made your way back home as Jessica watched and began to felt guilty about what she done as the others came and saw what you left.

Kara: What's his problem?

Jessica: I might have told him that he wasn't good enough.

Zee: why did you say that to him?

Jessica: He wanted to help but i was so focused on trying to keep the building in place.

Babs: guys i think what Jessica said to (Y/N) must of reminded him about when he was bullied by Keith.

Jessica then felt bad knowing that she was the cause of you remembering his past.

Jessica: What have I done? I need to make this right.

Kara: how?

Jessica: I'm gonna go talk to him.

She then flew to your house as she landed ahe was now in her normal outfit as she knocked on the door as your mother opened the door and saw her.