To winter Hollow

At the woods we see it was snowing and we see a group of 5 kids walking in the woods. (and no it's not mystery inc.!) as a boy was leading them.

Tommy: Come on, this is where I found him.

They all saw was a snowman that's 9 feet tall!!

Boy: Hey, Tommy. I dare you to go grab the carrot.

Then Tommy climbed up to the snowman and tried to grab the carrot only to see the snowman wake up and show its sharp fangs! (yeesh this guy needs a dentist!) it scared tommy as he fell down as the snowman smiled wickedly and did a sinister laugh then it took off it's head as it scared the kids

Tommy: *screams* It's the headless snowman!

Then tommy began to run as we see the headless snowman throw its head. At a different place we see the mystery machine and Rustbucket as they were driving through the road.

(Y/N): y'know Daphne we really have to thank your uncle for letting us use his condo over Christmas.

Peni: Yeah. This is gonna be amazing.

Ralph: not to break up this chat but what are people going to think when they see four giant turtles and a cheetah?

Donnie: Well I found these. *holds up stones* There something called shift stones.

Mikey: What do they do?

Donnie: It can allow us to look like humans, (Y/N) give it a try.

You grabbed the stone and thought about you as your human self but you looked to see that you still look like a mutant.

(Y/N): I think this is fake.

Donnie: Look at your reflection.

You looked at a mirror to see your reflection but it was you as a human and not your mutant form.

(Y/N): Whoa.

Donnie: This is what you now look like to us and everyone else.

Mikey: *takes the stone* Oh, what if I make myself look human? I wonder what I'll look like.

Then Mikey brought his head in his shell and his head popped out looking like Greg Cipes.

Mikey: What up?

Leo: Ok let's do it.

The turtles grabbed the stones and thought of their human looks as they looked human and had on ninja outfits on.

Donnie: At least We'll blend in.

Mikey: I can't wait to get to the condo.

Daphne: If we can ever get there. I can't see anything through this snowstorm.

Then the van began to slip through the ice.

Fred: And the road sure is icy.

Then the van began to slip along with the RV as they then drive safely.