an unexpected change

For the past few weeks you have spend time with your girlfriends but that us a story for another time, we see you getting up out of bed and headed to the bathroom and looked in a mirror and saw a white hair.

(Y/N): I'll just pluck it out.

Then you grabbed tweezers and plucked the white hair out then one strand of hair began to turn white as you saw it and plucked the other one out and then your entire hair began to turn white as your eyes widened in shock as you looked at yourself with your new white hair.

(Y/N): Did my hair just turned white on it's own? That's impossible.

(M/N): Son are you ready for school.

(Y/N): Uh, Just a minute. Oh man, if i go to school looking like this.

Then a thought bubble appeared as we see you to school as you walked to Diana, Kara, Zee, Karen, Jessica, and Babs.

(Y/N): Hey girls, how's it going?

Then they saw your white hair and then began to laugh at you cause of how ridiculous you look. Then the thought bubble popped as you looked at the mirror.

(Y/N): Good thing nobody seen my white hair, other wise i would be a laughing stock. I just need to hide it.

Then you went to your closet and got out a red beanie and put it on hiding your hair as you went downstairs as you and Peni went outside and walked to school as Peni saw the beanie you were wearing.

Peni: Uh bro, why are you wearing a beanie?

(Y/N): I'll show you, but you gotta promise not to tell anyone about this, ok?

Peni: Ok.

Then you took off the beanie as you showed Peni your white hair as she saw it.

Peni: So you dyed your hair?

(Y/N): No, i didn't dyed it, it changed color on it's own.

Peni: Then why are you hiding it with a beanie?

(Y/N): Cause everyone in school will laugh at me.

Peni: Come on, i don't think they would do that.

(Y/N): *put your beanie back on* Well I'm just gonna hide for now until i find a way to change my hair back to the way it was before.

Peni: Ok, and just for you big brother, i won't tell anyone about this i promise.

(Y/N): Thanks sis.

Peni: Your welcome.

Then you both saw the school as you both went inside and headed to class while hiding your hair. As you sat in your desk you saw jessica as she saw you.

Jessica: Hi (Y/N)

(Y/N): Hey Jess.

Jessica: Why are you wearing a beanie?

(Y/N): Oh, that? I just thought of updating my wardrobe.

Jessica: Ok. Well i was thinking you wanna join us after school

(Y/N): sure. I'll meet you all after school.

Jessica: ok i'll see you later.

(Y/N): Ok, see ya later then.

Then you began to work on your school work as you were relived that she didn't found out about your white hair.

(Y/N): That was close. A few more seconds and she would have asked me to take it off.

Then after class you walked off as you were walking through the halls as you were keeping your white hair out of sight then you headed to the auditorium as you were at the back stage as you had your beanie off then you heard footsteps as you then saw the eds coming as they saw you as you had on a wig.