Sparing and (Y/N)'s first Xiaolin Showdown.

Now we see you, Omi, Kimiko, Clay, and Raimundo outside as we see them getting ready for sparring.

Raimundo: You ready?

Then you transformed into Neos

(Y/N): Yup.

Omi: Then let us begin.

Then they came at you at once as you grabbed Omi and threw him at Clay. As we see kimiko as she tried to kick you as you dodged her and blocked her punch as you saw Raimundo as he tried to kick you as you grabbed his leg and threw him at Kimiko and then you saw them running at you at once and then you jumped up in the air and then you slapped you badge and then you came down as a puddle of goo as the dragon warriors freaked out.

Raimundo: He's a puddle of goo!

Omi: We must help him!

Then they came to you and tried to put you back together as they made your shape of your body but then you melted back to a puddle and then the goo started to turn white as it started to move and then you went up in the air as you regain your shape of tour body as you were now a panther as you were wearing a white ninja outfit with a mask as your badge was now on your belt.

(Y/N): Pantaro!

Omi: You have a new alien form.

Raimundo: That's so cool.

(Y/N): Thank you. And I'll show you how "cool" i am.

Then you ran at them as your arm stretched and grabbed Clay and threw him at a tree as you saw Omi and kicked him away as you saw Kimiko as you grabbed her and threw her to as wall and then saw Raimundo coming at you as your hand glowed blue.

(Y/N): Cryo Freeze!

You punched Raimundo straight in the face as ice started to form around him and then Raimundo was now frozen as the others saw it as Raimundo broke out of the ice and saw you still as Pantaro.

(Y/N): Still think I'm cool?

Raimundo: Pretty much.

Then you saw Master Fung as he came to you all.

Omi: Master fung what news do you have?

Master fung: A shen gong wu has been revealed.

Then you and the others came as you were still Pantaro and saw master fung as he showed a scroll as it revealed a certain item.