Stoping the injector and finding (Y/N).

We see the others as they ran to the injector.

Zee: Spinel, can you turn it off?

Spinel: Ok.

Spinel approaches to the injector as she made her hand into a horn and blew into it as the injector removed itself from the crust of the earth.

Diana: Thank you spinel.

Spinel: Aw shucks, that's what friends are for.

Steven: Ok spinel we're gonna need your help to find (Y/N).

Spinel: Why?

Steven: He ran away, and Kara was the cause of it.

Kara: I said I was sorry!

Steven: Yeah but (Y/N) could be anywhere. Wait Pearl you said (Y/N) had a tiger that was like Lion right?

Pearl: Yeah, but how is that gonna help?

Spinel: Hang on, let's see if I can remember how to do it. *she then turns her hand into a whistle and blows into it* hopefully he heard that.

Then a green portal opened up as a green tiger came out from it and pounced on Spinel licking her face like a dog.

Selina: That's his tiger?! He's adorable!!

Steven: Ok now all we have to do is help garnet get her memory back and find (Y/N).

Spinel: Wait, is that all you needed me for!? Are you going to abandon me like she did!?

Steven: No, I would Never do that.

Spinel: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!! *turns the injector back on*

Jessica: Spinel. Please just calm down.

Spinel: Don't tell me to calm down Lantern!!

Zee: Look we're trying to say is we do need your help to find (Y/N).

Spinel: Why? You all will just abandon me when you do find him and forget about me! *punches Zee fifty feet into the air*

Desiree: Oh my goodness! I need to find (Y/N) now! Milo can you help me find him?

Milo nods and motions for Desiree to get on his back

Desiree: Steven! Milo and I are going to go look for (Y/N) don't die!

Steven: Ok but get us if you find him.

Then milo ran off to find you as the others were facing an enraged Spinel.

Rad: Come on Spinel, don't you start going wild on us.

Double D: I believe what Rad was trying to say is just because Pink Diamond abandoned you that doesn't everyone will.

Enid: Yeah, we would never abandon you.

Spinel: SHUT UP!!!! *punches everyone in the face

Then garnet came as she was holding The rejuvenator

Diana: Garnet please don't touch that.

Steven: Garnet! What are you doing with The rejuvenator?

Garnet: I found it on the table in the house.

Spinel: "We can just forget this ever happened"? You mean, I can just forget this ever happened! *begins laughing hysterically* Wow! What a plan! I turn off the Injector, and then the moment my back is turned, Bam! Presto! Change-o! Problem solved! Well, think again. You're not getting rid of me that easy...!

Spinel turns her finger into a horn and blows into it, commanding the Injector once more as it hovers on the Crystal Gems and the others. (but let's see how Desiree and Milo are doing on their search for you)