field trip and the shape shifter.

You, Ben and Rook were now walking to school as.you were talking to your partners.

(Y/N): remind me again why you guys are going to school with me.

Rook: as your partners we to stay.together at all costs.

(Y/N): Well mot that i mind you coming with but rook your gonna have to blend in.

Rook: I don't understand.

(Y/N): i mean you can't go around like this. Put his on.

You gave rook an I.D. mask.

Ben: where'd you get an I.D mask?

(Y/N): I brought it with me as a souvenir before i moved. Figured it might come in handy and i was right.

Roo put on the mask as it made him look human.

Rook: How do I look?

(Y/N): You look human. At least you'll fit in.

You and the others went in the school as you got to your locker and grabbed you things only to see Keith.

(Y/N): Keith? What are you doing here?

Keith: Oh didn't you know? I go to this school which means I'm gonna be you new classmate.

(Y/N): And i was hoping to never see your face.

Keith: don't be like that it'll be like old times.

(Y/N): Well i didn't like the old times that you were here.

Keith: Well to bad. Cause I'm gonna have fun with you.

He then walked away as you were now heading to the others as you saw the others.

Jessica: (Y/N) what's wrong?

(Y/N): just ran into Keith. He's now enrolling here as a student.

Kara: Who's Keith?

Jessica: He's (Y/N)'s old bully. Me and him ran into him before.

Babs: wait why didn't you tell us you were bullied?

(Y/N): You didn't ask.

Karen: well anyway we should head to the bus.

(Y/N): why?

Karen: didn't you hear? we're going on a field trip today we're going to a museum.

(Y/N): Oh i guess i didn't get the memo.

You and the other students head to the bus as you all were now going to the museum. As the bus stopped you looked to see a space museum. You went inside to see exhibits of spacerovers, asteroids, and satellites.

(Y/N): amazing, i never seen anything like this.

At a lab we see a man with a jar with purple goo in it.

Man: Peekaboo!

Woman: what are you doing?

Man: oh i did all the usual tests i could think of with no External or internal response. Let's get lunch.

As he and the woman left the chair rotated and hit the jar making it fall and for break freeing the goo as it went through a air vent as a mouse went by and the goo shifted into the mouth as the mouse saw and the goo creature growled and chased it. As for you you saw a shuttle pod.

(Y/N): i always wanted to be like an astronaut so maybe i should go with an alien that knows his stuff.

You went through the Omnitrix and slammed it as you transformed.