ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ

Yooo, this is a looooooong ass ride of chapter, prepare yourselves.

That Christmas everyone was going home for some days, everyone except YunJae. Her parent weren't coming and she wasn't going to Mexico. She would have to stay alone in the dorms. Her mother's mother lived here in Korea, but she left to Mexico along with her uncles. She was having her first lonely Christmas. Mark's parents came for him and Johnny's parents too, they were apparently going to a small trip each with his family. And the rest of the foreigners would go to Thailand, China and Japan.

"Well, it's gonna be a long Christmas" she whispered to herself, looking how everyone packed ready to go home. "Bye YunJae! Stay safe!" Said Chenle ready to leave. "Bye, have a safe trip" she said smiling, and then sighted.

One by one the boys left. Until it was only Haechan and YunJae left. "You're going to be okay?" Asked the boy. "I think so...?" YunJae answered not really sure. Donghyuck stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving YunJae alone. She sighted. And suppressed the tears that were ready to scape her eyes. She sniffed a bit and slowly the tears escaped her eyes. She cried silently and Haechan came back. "Hey Pau...?" He asked as he watched the girl cry. She quickly dried her tears. "I'm alright" she said. "You don't need to cry, I know it's not the same thing, but I asked my mom if you could come along and she said yes" he announced. YunJae smiled brightly. "Really?!" She asked happily. "Yup" The boy responded. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said hugging the boy. "Go pack quickly, the Uber is coming in some minutes" he said. She nodded and ran upstairs.

That were landing in Jeju island. YunJae was very happy she was able to pass Christmas with Haechan and his family. Obviously SM knew about this since they asked permission and they granted it. "I'm so exited!" The girl said happily.

They finally arrived to Donghyuck's house and YunJae was starting to get nervous. She met Donghyuck's mom twice already, but she never expect to 'visit' her. "What if she doesn't like me?" YunJae asked. "Girl, you're the sweetest human being, of course she'll like you" answered Haechan.

Donghyuck rang the bell and a sweet looking woman opened. Her smile wained when she saw Donghyuck. "Hyucky!" She squealed and then hug him. "Hello Mrs.Lee" YunJae said smiling. "thank you for letting me stay" She bowed. "Oh no worries YunJae, I'm happy you're here" she said smiling. "Now come in, don't want you to catch a cold" she said leading the way. "Donghyuck! You're here!" Suddenly his sister appeared. YunJae didn't know her, she just knew she was Donghyuck's twin and he was older. This is the time YunJae turned shy. "Hello.." she said quietly. "Oh hey, YunJae, right?" She said smiling. YunJae nodded and smiled a little. "I'm MinAh, nice meeting you" Hyuck's sister presented herself. "The pleasure is mine" YunJae said smiling.

Hyuck showed her to her room during the stay. They were be here till the 27th, and they arrived the 23rd. Her room was nice and cozy. It was one of Hyuck' s younger brothers. "If you need anything, I'll be at my room" Donghyuck said leaving the girl. YunJae changed her airport outfit into one clean. It was some pants and a crop top, she put her hair into a messy bun and some curls fell from it. She lay in her now bed and thought about everything. She was extremely thankful to Hyuck and his family for letting her stay for Christmas.

A bit later she went to the kitchen to help Hyuck's mother with dinner. "You know how to boil eggs?" His mother asked. "Oh yes, is one of the few things I know how to do" the girl said giggling a bit. She let the water boil and meanwhile she set the table with seven places. "Hey" Hyuck's sister greeted, "Hey oh, MinAh... unnie..? YunJae greeted back a bit awkward. "Just MinAh it's okay" she said smiling. ( A/N: I know that probs wouldn't happen in real life but I don't like using "oppa" "noona" "unnie" Or "Hyung") "you're close with Donghyuck and I can see" she said. "Yup, we're roommates and we like each other company" YunJae said. "He sometimes can be a bit annoying" MinAh said. "Only a bit" YunJae agreed. "Wait, I think my water is ready" YunJae said and went into the kitchen. It indeed was ready. She put the eggs to boil and went back to Hyuck's sister. They talked for a bit more and then dinner was ready.

Everyone sat at the table. YunJae was between Hyuck and one of his younger brothers, who was younger than YunJae for three months. "So YunJae, I heard you're from Mexico?" Asked Donghyuck's dad. "Yes, i was born in a small town next to the sea" she responded. "Oh, you know Kim Samuel? He's also half Latin" added MinAh. "Oh, yes, we have met before" YunJae smiled a bit remembering. "Wait, i didn't know about that?" Said Hyuck. "We met in weekly idol when I was invited to be MC. I think you were with 127 that time" said YunJae. Donghyuck nodded. Dinner went between laughs and talks. And it was soon time to go to sleep.

Next day everyone was preparing for Christmas. Everyone was helping out in kitchen and getting their presents ready. YunJae had bought something pretty but simple to Haechan's mom. She bought in such a rush in DutyFree at the airport. They were a pair of golden earring and a necklace, that was also made of gold.

Dinner came fast. YunJae wore a black skirt and a red blouse. Light make up and she let her natural wavy/curly hair be. She went into Haechan's room due to nervousness. "Girl, breath, everything will be fine" he said. "I'm gonna meet you family" she said still nervous. "You will" he accepted. "But they're nice" he assured. "I'm not doubting that, I'm just nervous" she said. "You look nice by the way" she added. "Oh why thank you, you look nice to" he said sassily to cover the small blush that spread through his cheeks.

Soon, Hyuck's family arrived. YunJae presented herself to his aunt and uncle and some of his cousins. After dinner, it was time for the presents to be given. Mrs Lee started giving one to each of her children and then to her husband, same was done with Mr Lee. When it was finally YunJae turn, she gave her to Mrs Lee, which was enveloped in a white paper and a red bow, that was decorated with some lilys. And then she gave Donghyuck's. It was a bigger one since it was a hoodie. It was wrapped in a nice red paper and a green bow. "Marry Christmas Hyuck" She said smiling giving the present. "Merry Christmas Pau" he responded smiling, also giving her his present.

I swear I was going to publish this yesterday, but your homie here decided to get drunk and was completely wasted. Also, if I don't write much next week it's because my parents decided to take my phone since I'm a minor and i shouldn't be drinking someone help.