saving the day.

You and the others are now flying back to the town.

Babs: And there's only one place to celebrate!

Karen looked down and saw something.

Karen: Uh, guys?

You all looked down and saw the robots were heading to the pier.

Babs: Oh, no, first they tore down Sweet Justice, now they're gonna demolish the pier!

You and the others came down as the robots came as you and ben changed back.

Demo-bot foreman: You must vacate this business or dwelling immediately. You are interfering with lawful demolition protocols. You have ten seconds to comply.

Kara: Oh, yeah?! Well, you got ten seconds to say your prayers!

Suddenly a loud sound was heard as it got louder.

Kara: Huh?

Karen: Ah, what is that?

There was a giant robotic war suit.

War suit: Come to have some fun, boys and girls?

Babs: Ah-ha! I knew it! I knew it was Lex! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! *clears throat* I knew it was Lex.

Lena: Lex? I am not Lex! I'm-*grunts* Hold on. * she made her seat go higher* I'm Lena! Lena Luthor. And all this? This is my plan, not my dopey brother's! He can never come up with something this good.

You and the others looked confused

Lena:Ugh... Oh, do I have to spell it out?!

Kara: Yeah, you kinda do!

Lena: Pfft, figures! You teenagers think you're so smart, with your staying up late, and your driving cars, and your commercials! But you're so dumb...

A flashback showed lex and Lena doing a commercial as it was over. Lex and Lena blew raspberries at each other

Lena: ...you can't even pick up on the most obvious of evil plots. Even when it's literally in front of your face! So first, I reprogrammed Lex's worthless VR glasses. Then, I hacked the Demolition Robots the city contacted my doofus brother to make. And finally, I used them to destroy every "fun" and/or "cool" place to "hang" in Metropolis, so you lame-o teenagers will have nowhere else to go for your mindless entertainment, trapped forever in my VR world, tailor-made, just for you.

The vr specs showed a cute puppy.

Lena: Every last lame-brained one of you.

Teenagers: Aww.

Lena: With all you teenagers out of the way, children will rule Metropolis! *laughs maniacally and laughs mockingly*

Kara: That's the dumbest plan I've ever heard.

Lena: YOU'RE the dumbest plan I've ever heard! And once this pier is destroyed, you're next!

Babs: Your plan will never work, Lena! We teenagers are stronger than you think!

A sneeze was heard as Karen was wearing a vr specs.

Karen: Aww!

Babs: Bumblebee!

Karen: Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.

Babs: Anyway, the point is, you can destroy our favorite places, but you'll never destroy our friendships!

Kara, Jessica, Diana, Zatanna, and Karen: Yeah!

Lena: Pfft, whatevs.

She pressed a button as the robots started to get ready to destroy the pier.