unexpected help and disbanding.

You and the girls left the carnival.

Zatanna: Ladies and gentleman, after a night like tonight, there's only one thing that can cement this friendship. Frosting!

Kara, Zatanna, Karen, Jessica: Sweet Justice!

Kara: You do not wanna miss this.

Babs: How did I not know about this?

Barry: Hey, guys. So, what's the haps, what's poppin', what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our specialty.

Jessica, Kara, Karen, Zatanna: Hi, Barry. Barry: So, what'll it be? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usual? *sees you Babs and Diana*The usua—

Zatanna: Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles, (Y/N) will have the hot fudge sundae, and Diana will have the death by chocolate.

Diana held out a mace.

Zatanna: Figure of speech, Diana.

Barry: *has their orders* Here you go. Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Diana.

Diana: It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall await your text message in three days' time.Jessica: Well, what are you waiting for?

You and the girls sat down on a table as you and the girls but Diana ate you treats.

Jessica: Well, what are you waiting for?

Diana grabbed a spoonful and tasted it as she was in shock of the flavour and began to eat her dessert.

Diana: Never have I tasted such wonderment. More. I must have more of this magical concoction. Do you intend to eat that?

Karen: Uh...

She grabbed Karen's shake and drank it then Jessica pushed her pie to Diana as she began to eat it she grabbed your sundae babs' cake and Kara's sundae. Diana began to eat the desserts then passed out.

Karen: Diana

...Diana: SISTERS! COMRADE! This food is more delectable than ambrosia, this place more perfect than Elysium. I declare that we must celebrate our every future victory here and thus!

Babs: Sweet Justice for the win!

Diana: I do not know what that means!

As you were a bit disappointed that he didn't get to eat any sweets then he saw a person wearing a hoodie and another wearing a poncho and hat as he was eating plain vanilla ice cream.

(Y/N): You gonna finish that?

He passed the ice cream to you.

(Y/N): Thanks, could you pass the...

He suddenly passed every topping to you.

(Y/N): Uh thanks?

Before you could eat the ice cream you heard a voice.

Sweet Justice owner man: Hey, what are you doing? We turned down the offer. Get out of here, please.

Sweet Justice owner woman: We said we wouldn't sell. Barry, go get our lawyer.

Jessica: Lawyer? Why do they need a lawyer?

Suddenly robots came barging in.

Demo-bot foreman: Attention, citizens. :This business or dwelling has been categorized for immediate destruction.

Sweet Justice owner man: No!

Man: Huh?

Boy: What?