{31} UA Exam and Surprises

Heyo! So, I just realized that I made a huge mistake in the last chapter. Katsuki and Shiyoko's birthdays aren't until after  the UA entrance exams. *facepalms*

I'm still leaving it there so you all know what they did for their birthday before UA started.

In case of any confusion still, at the start of the new term when Katsuki starts UA is when she turns five. Right now in this chapter she is still four and Katsuki is fifteen as well.

I am so sorry for the confusion I caused. Now just enjoy this chapter and forgive me...please?

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

February 26th.

The day they've all been waiting for, mostly Izuku and Katsuki. It was the day of UA entrance exams. Katsuki sat at breakfast making sure to eat a good amount of food so he'd have energy

"Bakuchiku can I come too?" Shiyoko asked as Katsuki got dressed.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll cook curry for you if you let me go." He paused. He did like her curry. Hers always had an extra kick of spice when she made it.

"Fine! But you better not be causing trouble when I'm in the exam or your ass is going home!!" He snapped. Shiyoko cheered running out the room to quickly change her clothes.

She finished changing just in time too. Running after Katsuki she paused when she saw the scarf wrapped around his neck. A smile made its way onto her face as she giggled happily.

"You're wearing the scarf I brought you!" Katsuki turned to faced her and huffed.

"Shut the fuck up and come on!" Giggling Shiyoko quickly pulled on her sneakers and jacket before she and Katsuki left.

°^° °^° °^°

"Fuck off Deku!!" Katsuki yelled the moment he saw the green haired boy. Shiyoko rolled her eyes at him as Izuku freaked out when he saw Katsuki.

"You wanna fucking die?!" He kept yelling.

"Hi Izu-niichan!" Shiyoko greeted the boy. He smiled down at her still nervous since Katsuki was standing a little away from them.

"Hey Shiyo-chan."

"Good luck Izu-niichan! You can do it!" Shiyoko smiled cheering him on. He smiled back nodding.

"Hurry your ass up Aoimoku!!"

"I'm coming Bakuchiku! You don't have rush you know, we're still early!" Shiyoko jogged off to catch up with Katsuki. Izuku sighed shaking his head.

°^° °^° °^°

Katsuki and Izuku had already left to do their practical exams. Leaving Shiyoko to wonder around UA high school. As she walked the halls she seemed to be looking for something maybe even someone.

"Hey kid...what are you doing here?" A tired voice spoke up behind her. Shiyoko turned to see a man dressed in all black with a scarf wrapped around his neck and tired looking eyes staring down at her.