Chapter 32

Mallory's POV

We're all sitting and eating till the owner yelled something about the fans coming in. I wasn't really paying attention because they gave me crayons and a picture to color. I stopped when I heard screaming girls and a door slamming open. I jumped and turned around to face a crowd of girls running my way. I looked back to see Cameron looking at me with a worried expression. He tried getting to me, but the girls were to fast.

I hate being in crowded places. I have a hard time breathing and I feel heated up.

I tried to just stay at my seat and wait for one of the guys or Andrea or Jenn to get me. Dad said if I'm ever in a situation where I'm lost, stay there and one of the guys or dad will find me.

So, I just stayed at my chair frightened and just sat there waiting for someone. I tried my best to stay, but the girls were crowded so much that I was pushed off.

"Look who it is. The 'daughter' of Connor" a girl with a really annoying voice said making a girl next to her look at me.

"You don't deserve to be with the guys!" her friend spat at me

"W-why?" I asked

"Because you're worthless and I'm the one that deserves to be with them. Like common, look at you" the girl with the annoying voice said

I teared up. "Aw is the little brat crying?" her friend said

I stood up to walk away from them when they grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"Don't walk away when we're talking to you" the first girl that spotted me.

"We should teach her a lesson" she continued smirking.

I stepped back in fear and the first girl pushed me against a wall away from the crowd. The second girl slapped me and then they both walked away leaving me on the ground.

What they did wasn't as bad as what other people did to me, but it still hurt. It reminded me of being back at the orphanage and Mrs. Kalie use to give me 'lessons' just like that girl said.

When I thought of that, my breathing became very heavy. Oh no. Not again. I quickly looked around me to see a bathroom on my left. I quickly ran to it.

I tried to calm myself down, but nothing was working. I started to feel dizzy, but I needed to stay up before I don't wake up.

I tried everything to keep me awake, but nothing was working. All I remember was falling to the ground and hitting my head on the sink really hard before blacking out.

**Hours Later**

Connor's POV

We're all waiting in the waiting room to see Mallory. No one is taking it in so well, including me. I can't stop worrying about Mallory. She's in the hospital too much. She gets hurt too much. She's damaged too much. And I feel like everything's my fault.

We've all been sitting here for 4 hours and still nothing. Sam, Trevor, JC, and Ricky are really quiet and just staring into space with teary eyes. Cameron, Nash, Carter, and Matt had puffy red eyes and tear stains. Kian was holding Andrea while she was crying herself to sleep and Kian looked so pale and lifeless. Jenn was sitting next to me saying things to calm me down which helped.

"Mallory Franta?" the doctor called out

We all shot up from our chairs and rushed to the doctor.

"Is she okay" "can we see her" "where is she" we're a shouted at him.

"Calm down and let me explain" the doctor said.

We calmed down and nodded.

"Guys.... Mallory is...."

________________________

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!