Chapter 80

Sam's POV

Connor guys went to go get breakfast from the cafe here. We were here all night waiting in Mals room.

I was sitting on the chair beside her bed and I saw the bed move a little. I dropped my phone and stood up. That's when Mallory started fluttering her eyes open.

"Oh. My. Gawd" I said

I rushed over to her where she could see me. "Mal! Omg you're awake!" I said

I quickly got my phone and and dialed Connor's number

C- hello?

S- Connor! Mallory's awake!

C- W-what?? We're coming now.

Then he hung up. I turned back to Mallory and she was looking down at her arms and hands.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to call the doctor okay?"

She didn't respond, but I left to go get a doctor. I hope she remembers us because she hasn't said anything.

I got the doctor and he went inside, but turned around to me.

"I'm gonna need you to stay out here. I don't want her to get worked up of seeing you guys okay? Once I'm done giving her a check up, you'll be able to see her" he said

"Okay" I said while turning around and sitting in the chair right outside her door.

Minutes later, all the guys came running.

"Why aren't you in there?" kian asked

"We can't go in there yet. The doctor is checking up on her and said that she doesn't want her to get worked up of seeing all of us" I said

Everyone nodded and we walked to the waiting room where there were more seats. Connor didn't say anything and was standing up moving around.

10 minutes later, the doctor came out. We all stood up and rushed to him.

"She's doing fine, but is really weak. Please don't yell or anything because she seems jumpy. She also seems a bit confused, but it's normal since she's been in a coma for months. You guys can now visit her, but please be cautious of her" he said

"Thank you" we all said and went to bed room.

Connor's POV

We walked in her room and I saw my baby awake. I started to tear up because I was so happy she was awake.

I went to the side of her bed and her eyes wandered to me.

"Hey baby" I said while holding her hand.

She looked at me, but mentioned someone I never heard of.

"I want Eric" she said while starting to cry

Everyone looked at her weird and I asked "who's Eric?"

"I wanted Eric. Only Eric" she said crying and taking her hand away from me.

"Mallory, there is not Eric" I said

Then she looked at me and looked at all of the guys. She looked at us, like she didn't know who we were.

Mallory's POV

I woke up and was really weak. I saw Sam by me and he seemed excited. He screamed my name and my ears started to hurt.

The doctors came and gave me a check up and then the rest of the guys came.

All I wanted was Eric though. I'm still traumatized to what happened when I was in here. Is John and Claire really gone? Or did they escape?

Then dad came and held my hand. I don't know why, but I pulled away and screamed for Eric. Everyone looked at me confused and dad said there was no Eric. I looked at dad and everyone wishing Eric was with them

Then I started crying because I know that I won't see Eric for a long time. I still screamed out his name though. I've spent everyday with him when I was gone and he knew how to cheer me up and make me feel safe.

After a while, when I calmed down all the guys hugged me except for dad since he was last.

Dad finally came up to me.

"Sorry" I mumbled because I was weak to speak

"For what baby?" He asked

"For earlier" I said

"It's fine baby, do you want something to eat?" He asked

I shook my head no and he sighed. He laid next to me and hugged me from the side.

I'm glad to be back, I just kiss Eric.

~

1 week later

I get to go home today! After a couple days after I woke up, I felt stronger and was back to myself with the guys.

"Morninggggg" Sarah sang coming into my room

"Sarah!!" I said

"Ready to get out of here?" She asked

I nooses my head.

"Where's daddy?" I asked

"With the guys preparing for you to come back" she smiled

"Okay" I smiled and got out of bed.

"Here's your clothes" She said handing me some shirt and tights.

"Thank you" I said she helped me changed and we went to sign me out.

"Ready?" She asked

"Let's get out of here" I replied and she took my hand and we walked to her car.

We went straight to the house and we were now at the front door.

I opened it to see.... Everyone! Including Andrea and Jenn!

I ran up to them and have them a huggggeeeee hug.

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE HERE" I screamed

"Of course" they said "but we're only here for a couple days and we go back on tour" they said pouting

"Awww" I said

"Don't worry, we'll have fun" Andrea said

I nodded and went to hug everyone else.

I ran into Nash's arms and he hugged me tight then passed me to Cameron who passed me to Matt then to Carter.

Then I hugged Kian guys. After eating and having fun, I wanted to hang with dad. I went to the living room to see him and Sarah cuddling and sleeping.

I decided to ruin their peace and I jumped on them.

"Mal!" Sarah screamed laughing

"Well hello to you too" dad said kissing my forehead.

Since everyone was staying here, no one needed to leave. I was tired, so I fell asleep sitting on Sarahs lap and laying my head on dad. Sarah was in dads lap leaning on his shoulder, so I leaned on his chest. Then we all fell asleep.