Chapter 3

Mallory's POV

After unpacking all my things which took me like 5 minutes because I hardly had anything.

I walked out of my room and bumped into sam. "Hey there Mal" he said. "Hi Sammy" I said with a smile. He picked me up and took me downstairs. All the guys were on there phones, so Sam played with me and Beary.

"IM HUNGRY!" Kian yelled out of he blue. That made me jump into Sam's lap and he hugged me while laughing. Everyone else joined him. My cheeks almost got rosier than Sam's.

"Mallory do you want to order pizza?" Ricky asked. I just gave him a confused look and said "Whats pizza?" All there mouths dropped and Ricky quickly ran over to the phone ordering 4 large pizzas.

We were all watching Nemo till the door bell rang. Dad got up and opened the door receiving the pizza and paying.

They put a slice on my plate and I just stare at it. It smelt so good, but I couldn't eat it because I was too fat. Mrs. Kalie always said I was fat and ugly so she didn't feed me. She said she was doing me a favor to lose weight.

Everyone looked at me and JC asked "why aren't you eating?"

JC POV

Sam was playing with Mallory with her teddy bear, Beary. Kian then yelled saying he was hungry which made Mallory jump into Sam's lap which caused everyone to laugh. She was so adorable. Her cheeks came rosy.

Ricky asked Mallory if she wanted pizza and she said she didn't know what that was. Of course being Ricky, he ran to the phone and ordered pizza.

Once the pizza came I noticed that Mallory was just looking down at her plate. I finally asked her "Why aren't you eating?" That got everyone's attention and she looked like she was on the verge of crying.

I picked her up and she snuggled in my chest sniffling. When she was done everyone sat around us waiting for her to speak.

"Mallory, baby, please tell us why you're not eating and why you're crying." I asked

"At the orphanage Mrs. Kalie told me that I was fat and ugly so that's why no one adopted me. Sometimes she wouldn't feed me and tell me that she was doing me a favor so I could lose weight. I tried not to eat that much so people would adopt me. Since I got adopted I don't want you to return me, so I don't want to eat." she said

When I looked around I could see years falling from everyone's eyes except for Connor. He just had anger in his eyes.

"Mallory, you don't need to worry about that. you're perfect the way you are ok? we all love you and we don't want you to starve yourself or harm yourself in anyway you got that" I said to her

She looked up and hugged me and said okay. She went to her plate and started eating. That made my day to see her finally not suffering anymore about eating.

Connor's POV

After JC asked why she wasn't eating and she said it's because of that lady, anger just took over my body. Why would anyone say that to a little girl. Especially my baby girl. She was so tiny and skinny that I can't believe she thought she was fat. When I saw her finally eating, I felt myself cool down.

Mallory's POV

After JC telling me all that nice stuff I decided to eat. I took my first bite of pizza and let me tell you that I am in love with it. Half way through my pizza my stomach started to hurt. I then remembered the bruise Mrs. Kalie gave me. That made me lose my appetite.

I pushed my plate away, making my way to the fridge to get a orange juice box since I was thirsty. I put my juice in the trash after finishing it. When I was walking back I felt two strong arms come up behind me and swing me over there shoulder. I landed on my bruise right on their shoulder. Then I just screamed. screamed in pain. He put me down and I realized it was dad with a terrified look on his face. I just ran straight up stairs into my room to cry.

Connor's POV

After Mallory took 5 bites of her pizza I noticed that she pushed her plate away and went to the kitchen. She was drinking juice and I decided to sneak up behind her and carry her over my shoulder to the couch. As soon as she was walking back, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her over my shoulder. 2 seconds later she started screaming which terrified me so I put her down. She ran straight to her room.

"What happened!?!" all the guys asked

"I just put her over my shoulder and she screamed" I said "I'm gonna check on her"

"Let's go" they all said following me

We got to the room and opened the door. Mallory was crying, sitting on her bed holding her stomach. Hmm Odd. I don't remember throwing her over my shoulder that hard. We all walked over and she looked up.

"I'm sorry Baby, I didn't mean to scare you" I said

She wiped her face and said "Don't be sorry, you didn't scare me"

That gave all the boys including me a confused look. "Baby girl,why did you scream and run up here crying then?" Kian asked

She looked at all of us debating whether she was gonna tell us. "You can tell us anything baby, were all here for you and we love you" I said. All the guys said 'yeah' or 'exactly'

She sighed and lifted up her shirt. We all gasped and some of us had teary eyes and some of us had anger in our eyes. I had both. "Who did this to you!?" I exclaimed

She started crying and I put her on my lap rubbing circles in her back. "Mrs. Kalie at the orphanage" she said. Are eyes all popped out of our heads and all I could say was "why did she do this?"

"She said she wanted to give me a little gift before leaving. She punched me three times" she said

"Why didn't you tell me or any of us" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"She said If I told anyone that she would make my life with my new family miserable, so I kept quiet" she said

I looked at her and said " Baby girl, no one is ever going to hurt you again. We all love you to much to see you in pain. I know we just met you, but it seems like we had you since day one. We love you very much and we wouldn't do anything to hurt you. We would protect you with our lives. We love you Mallory."

She just hugged me and I held her. Soon everyone else joined and hugged her. I could tell she was getting tired so I laid her on her bed and tucked her in. Everyone kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight. I kissed her on the forehead and said "Goodnight Baby, I love you"

she yawned and before heading out I heard her say "Goodnight, I love you daddy" which made me the happiest man on earth.

She just called me daddy:)

----------------------------------------------

I hope you all like it so far:) drama is gonna come soon;)