Chapter 12

Mallory's POV

I woke up with 2 arms around me. I looked up to see a sleeping Sam. I giggle and crawled out of his grip without waking him up. I failed though.

"Morning Malikinz" Sam said

I just made the best of the moment and ran back to my bed and tackled Sam. He had quick reflexes so he shot up and picked me up before I could body slam him. "Haha morning Sammy" I said kissing his cheek.

He put me on his neck and I pretended to be an airplane. He went out my door and jogged down the hall way down the stairs. All the guys were down there already and laughed when they saw me. Sam walked to the table where there was bacon and eggs (bae). He set me down next to him and we ate what was left since I'm guessing everyone else did. After I was finished eating I sat down on the couch next to Taylor and Carter. Sam sat down by Trevor and went on his phone. Taylor pulled me up to his lap so we could take pictures. We took one smiling, one with duck lips, one silly, one of me kissing his cheek, and one with him kissing mine. We laughed going through the pictures. I took Carter's phone when he went to the bathroom and I took 3 selfies. One smiling and the other 2 making silly faces.

When he came back I started giggling. He opened up his phone and looked at me with a serious face that soon turned into laughter. I laughed as we'll. He then got up and stared tickling me. I laughed so hard that I was crying. Instead of anyone helping me, they just laughed with me. He finally stopped and pulled me onto his lap. We took a picture of us doing a puma face and he set it as his wallpaper.

"I'm going to miss you Mal" Carter said.

"Where are you going?" I asked "I thought you guys were gonna live here?"

"We were only staying here for a few days to visit, then we need to go" Matt said.

"Okay" was all I could say

"Don't worry Mal we'll make the best of today and we'll be back soon to visit" Nash said

That made me smile

"What should we do today for out last day" Cameron asked

Sam, Trevor, and Dad yelled "ROCK CLIMBING" at the same time then started laughing.

"Yessss!" everyone screamed.

Everyone ran to get ready. I went into my room and washed up. I brushed my hair and braided it to the side. Andrea taught me when we had our sleepover.

I put on my outfit:

• black tights

• pizza? Tank top

• with my white converse

I ran back downstairs and everyone else was ready. We went into two cars and went to the hotel to get the rest of the guys.

*skip car ride*

We finally got to the rock climbing place. I was holding Mahogany's hand and we went inside.

A man came by, his name was Jake and he was our instructor. He said that we needed a partner. Matt came up to me and asked me to be his partner. I looked up at dad and he said sure. "Okay!" I said

Matt's POV

Today is our last day and I didn't even spend that much time with Mallory. So I decided to ask her to be my partner. "Hey Mallory, wanna be my partner?" I asked. She looked at Connor and he said sure. "Okay!" she said and I smiled and picked her up. We walked to the rock climbing place and put on our harness. I helped Mallory put on hers.

The partners were

•Nash and Cameron

•Jack G and Shawn