Chapter 84

Mallory's POV

* few weeks later*

It's 9 days till Christmas and I a cant wait! ( I know it seems like I wrote christmas was just a little while ago, but during the last couple of chapters, I skipped a lot of months)

I really hope that I can spend this Christmas with the guys and girls and have nothing happen. First with my 'parents' then in a coma.

I just want one normal Christmas that I can enjoy and be thankful to everyone.

I was sitting down in my room on my bed with matt watching American Horror Story. The only reason why I'm watching this, is because of Matt.

He said that since I made him watch Scooby Doo and Princess and the Frog, that I had to watch what he picked next.

It was pretty scary for me so I just curled up next to Matt. This movie reminded me of Eric a lot and made me wonder. What if Eric's spirit was stuck at the house? I soon felty eye lids get heavy. Me and Matt did an all nighter and it was currently 6:35 in the morning.

I couldn't take it anymore and fell asleep.

Matt's POV

Ever since Mal came out of her coma and almost drowned, I became really protective of her. We've gotten even closer over the weeks. We hanged out 24/7 everyday. Everyone is always busy, so I always stay back and hang with Mal.

We were sitting on her bed and I was leaning against the wall. A scary part came up and Mallory curled up next to me. Few minutes later, I heard light snores.

I chuckled and covered her with the blanket. I'm surprised she actually made it through the night. Usually we say we're gonna stay all night then an hour later, were knocked out.

I decided to sleep as well, so I shut off the laptop and laid next to Mal and fell asleep.

Mallory's POV

"Eric!" I yelled running up to him to give him a hug

"Mal!" He yelled back hugging me

We talked and played for a little till it was almost time to go.

"I'm gonna miss you.." Eric said

"Don't worry, we'll see each other again soon" I said smiling

"Hopefully" Eric said hugging me

But before I could ask anything, I woke up in my bed. I looked around and saw Matt still asleep.

I think Dad and Sarah went out to the movies and Jc and Lia are outside.

I jumped off the bed and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw a red velvet cupcake with a snowflake on top with pearl sprinkles.

It was too high for me, so I tried jumping. Then Lia walked in.

"Hey Mally" she said

"Hey lilly" I said back

"Need help?" She asked giggling

"Yes please" I said laughing at myself

She came over to me and picked me up. I got the cupcake and she carried me to the kitchen counter.

"Thank you" I said smiling

"Of course" she replied smiling

She sat down with me and we split the cupcake in half, talking about random things.

I have to admit though, I never thought I would like Lia. I thought Sarah and Jc would date. But I'm happy dad go Sarah and Jc got Lia because I live Lia. She one of my big sisters.

We finished our cupcake and I waved to Lia because Jc came and wanted to go on a date so I went back into my room after waving bye. Matt was still sleeping and it was 5:30 pm.

I decided to wake him so he could take me dinner. I didn't want anyone else to take me but Matt.

I put on a mask that I had from Sams room that I never gave back. It was of a bloody clown. (For the record I absolutely hate clowns. That's why I making this a clown because if I was Matt, I would piss myself) I climbed on my bed and jumped on Matt. At first he whined "Mallllllllorrryy" but when he opened his eyes, it was the widest I've ever seen them and he jumped off the bed screaming.

I fell on the bed and started laugh really hard. Then Matt sighed in relief and looked mad. He stayed mad for 2 seconds then stared laughing with me.

"I have to admit, you got me good this time" he said

"I- I know" I said while laughing

"Can you take me to dinner? I'm hungry." I said

"Yeah sure. Why didn't you ask Cameron or any of the other guys?" He responded

"Uh I want you to take me" I said not really knowing why.

"Okay" he smiled

We changed real quick and we headed for the car. Matt texted dad, but dad didn't reply but he read it. So Matt just ignored that and we were off to my favorite pizza place.

It has an ice-skating ring couple of blocks down too. Matt brought our fluffy jackets. He said he knew we would skate so he brought them ahead of advance.

We got to the pizza place and we ordered our pizza. We ate and talked about what we should for Matts next video. I told him that he should do a video challenge. He agreed, but couldn't think of a challenge yet.

We finished out pizza and headed to the ice-ring. We got our skates and put on our jackets and started skating. I was holding Matts hand, then I got the hang of it and was skating on my own.

By the time we were done, it was 9. We decided to go home and make hot chocolate. We arrived home and everyone was in the living room, watching a movie. Even dad was home, yet he couldn't text Matt back.

Me and Matt said hi to everyone and went to the kitchen. We steamed water on the stove and told everyone they could make hot chocolate if they wanted too.

"Who ate my cupcake?!" Ricky screamed

Me and Lia looked at each other and laughed.

"You people owe me a new cupcake. WITH SPRINKLES" Ricky said

Everyone laughed and made their hot chocolate. I put extra mini marshmallows in mine. The me and Matt headed upstairs.

"You guys aren't gonna stay down here and watch the movie with us?" Dad asked looking a bit annoyed

" uh no" I said

Then me and Matt went up to my room and I got out a Christmas movie. It was frosty the snowman.

We put it in and watched it while drinking hot cocoa.

When we were finished Matt went to his room to shower and I went to mines. When I was done, I put my minion onesie on and brushed my teeth.

I went to Matts room since it was his room we were sleeping in tonight.

Since we went Ice-skating, we were really tired. It was now 12 so we went into bed and we fell asleep