Chapter 11

Cameron's POV

I woke up to a breeze. I opened my eyes to see trees. What? Why did I sleep outside? Then I see a sleeping Mallory laying on my chest. That's why I'm out here. She asked me to sleep out here with her. I smiled to myself and rocked on the hammock till I fell asleep again.

I slept for another hour till I was fully awake. I looked down to see Mallory still fast asleep. I decided to carry her inside. I got up from the hammock still holding Mallory. Her head was rested on my shoulder and while she rested on my hip. I walked in through the sliding doors to see all the guys. "Good morning" they all said in unison. "Shhhh, Mallory's still sleeping" I said. They all said 'sorry' and 'geez no good morning back'. Then the O2l guys came down the stairs. I still was carrying Mallory since there was no room on the couch. "Here I can hold her" Sam said "It's okay, I don't mind" I said. He just rolled his eyes and sat at the table. Ever since I came here he's been acting so

weird.

Mallory started waking up. " Morning Cammy" she said while running her eyes.

"Good Morning princess" I said while kissing her cheek. She giggled and I started poking at her sides which made her laugh. Then Connor called us to eat. He also said he had news for us. I placed Mallory next to Connor and sat between Nash and Matt which was across from Mallory.

Connor's POV

Today I decided that it would be fun to go to Disney land. It's only a 4 hour drive away from here. I know it's long, but it would be fun and I think Mallory will love it.

After I called everyone to the table Cameron brought Mallory to me. I kissed her forehead and said good morning. She said good morning back and kissed my cheek.

"Hey guys who wants to go to Disney land?!" I practically yelled

There was a chorus of 'YES' and then I heard a little voice screaming 'YAYYYYY'

"Get ready! we're leaving in 10 minutes" I screamed.

Everyone ran straight to there room to get ready. I did the same.

Mallory's POV

Once daddy said we were going to Disney Land I screamed in happiness. I always wanted to go to Disney Land. Dad said we were gonna leave in ten minutes so I ran upstairs along with everyone to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. I had a stool to help me reach the sink since I was tiny. I brushed my hair and put it in a high pony tail. Since I don't know how to put it up, it came out messy. It was still nice so I left it. Then I had to put on my outfit.

• Mickey Mouse crop top

• faded jeans high waisted shorts

• white converse

I also added a bow to my ponytail on the top.

I headed downstairs to see everyone waiting. "FINALLY" Kian screamed out dramatically. I laughed and jumped on the couch on top of Kian for saying that. "Ready?" Dad asked. I responded with "YES" "LEGGO" Nash yelled.

Dad rented a van so all of could fit in one vehicle. Dad also had a driver since it was a kind ride there and no one wanted to drive.

I ended sitting by the window and next to Kian. The song Boom Clap came up and me and Kian started jumping in our seats and singing along.

BOOM CLAP

THE SOUND OF MY HEART

THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND