Chapter 72

Matt's POV

Me, Cam, Carter and Nash all came back a few weeks ago. We're currently at the hospital in Mallory's room. She still hasn't woken up yet and we're all worried.

What worried us the most, is how much longer she will be alive. We almost lost her 3 times. We were lucky that they got her back. But who knows what will happen the next time if happens.

We haven't had any meet ups. We were on break. Last Christmas was supposed to be good for Mallory. I remember her telling me how happy she was that she would be able to be spending Christmas with us.

We all ended up bringing her presents to her room. We laid them around her bed and we all hanged out in her room exchanging gifts.

The hospital didn't mind us staying there at all. We all just hope that Mallory will wake up soon.

( I picture Eric as Gregg Sulkin)

Mallory's POV

"TAG YOU'RE IT" I yelled to Eric

"That's not fair! You came out of no where!" He shouted back and I laughed.

We stopped playing and we sat down on the ground since we were tired. The thing is, is that we don't get hungry here. We also don't need to drink anything. We do get tired though.

When we're tired and want to sleep, we teleport to this room. It's not pitch black, but a real room. It's not fancy, but it's decent. There's a bed that's queen size which is perfect for me and Eric. We have 2 lamps to light the room and we have a giant flat screen tv. The only thing about the TV is that you don't watch your favorite shows, you watch what's happening down below.

Since me and Eric were playing for a long time, we ended up calling it a day. So we went back to the room and went under the covers. We turned on the tv and I saw Nash guys! I guess I haven't been on the tv lately and was just playing with Eric because I almost forgot about them.

I stood up in bed and stared at the tv. Everyone was in my hospital room and I was just there lying down liking paler than ever.

Then I felt Eric wrap his arms around me. "Shhhhh it's okay" he cooed in my ear.

I didn't even realize that I was crying.

"I think that's enough watching tv" Eric said

I nodded and sat back down and went under the covers again. We talked for what seemed like forever, but was only 2 hours. We talked about how life could've been if Eric would still be alive.

"Eric, when I'm not here, are you alone?" I asked

"No" he simply answered while smiling. "I watch over you all the time to make sure you're okay. Plus, I visit my mom and dad." He said

"Can I visit your mom and dad some day?" I asked

"Of course. Their your aunty and uncle after all" he said chuckling

I laughed and we both fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning and Eric told me we would be able to see his parents today. We got up and Eric picked me up. We walked through this door and 2 people were standing there smiling and waving.

We walked over to them and Eric introduced us. We talked and talked and we got along really well. They told me how sorry they were of my parents. It was Eric's mom that was cousins with my mom.

Me and Eric headed out and we said our goodbyes. I hugged them and we left.

We returned in our room to relax. I turned on the tv. What I saw brought me to tears. My heart felt like it dropped to the pit of my stomach. I was scared, yet I know I couldn't feel no pain.

I saw John and Claire in my hospital room. The guys were back at the house showering. I had a view of my room and where the boys were.

John and Claire had a needle in their hand. This is it. I'm staying here permanently.