Chapter 4

Mallory's POV

I woke up from the sun beaming from my window. I looked at my surroundings and freaked out for 2 seconds till reality hit me. I was finally adopted! I remember everything that happened yesterday. Me not wanting to eat, but was persuaded too, my breakthrough with the guys and telling them about my beatings, but only with Mrs. Kalie, and them telling me they love me. I smiled to myself.

"Mallory, wash up and get dressed. We want you to meet someone." Dad yelled from downstairs which smelt really good btw.

"Okay!" I yelled back. with that I used the bathroom, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair to its lose waves, and put on my outfit. Since I didn't have any clothes, I just put on a purple shirt with shorts and put on my only pair of white flats. Since know one took care of me at the orphanage, I would need to take care of myself to get ready.

I walked down the stairs to find everyone sitting on the couch talking, while dad was in the kitchen cooking something good. I noticed another girl sitting on the couch holding Kian's hand. I walked over to the couch and I tapped on Trevor's shoulder. "Hey Mal, you're finally up." he said I nodded and put my hands up for a sign for him to pick me up.

He did and that's when I asked "who's that girl?" I guess she over heard me and stood coming my way

"Hi, I'm Andrea. I heard so much about you. You're cuter in person." she said.

I like her already.

I giggled and said shyly "Hi, I'm Mallory" she smiled and took me from Trevor and took me next to Kian on the couch putting me on her lap.

"Hey there baby girl." Kian said while kissing my cheek. I smiled and said good morning to him along with the rest of the guys.

Dad finally finished cooking and everyone sat at the table. Kian lifted me up onto the chair because I couldn't reach and made me a small plate. I just looked at it.

Connor's POV

I told Mallory to get ready and to come down. I wanted her to meet Andrea, Kian's girlfriend since she's here all the time. She yelled "Okay!"

After a few minutes I heard her in the living room. I guess she finished getting ready. I heard Andrea introduce herself and compliment her which made her giggle. She sounded soo cute.

After 10 minutes, I finished cooking. FINALLY. I yelled at everyone that the food was done and Kian put Mal on her chair. He made her a small plate, but she just stared at it. Oh no. not this again.

Mallory POV

I stared at it for a minute then remembered all those nice things that JC said to me about eating. So I took a bite and..... I LOVED IT. I finished my whole plate and noticed that dad was smiling at me. I smiled back.

Andrea's POV

I finally got to meet Mallory and she was so sweet and amazing. She's sooooooooo adorable. She's also very short and light for a 4 year old which makes it easier for me to pick her up. After we were done eating I asked Mal if she wanted to go out and have a girls day with me. "Yes! YAY!" she shouted. I couldn't help but giggle at her cuteness. I told her to go get ready since she was only wearing a shirt with shorts which I assumed to be Pj's.

"I am ready" she says. "the orphanage never have me things so I don't have nice clothes"

That's it! I'm taking her on a emergency shopping spree now! "honey it's okay, we'll go shopping and buy you a whole wardrobe!" I said

Her face lit up. "Thank You! Andwea" she said. She said my name in the most cutest way anyone could ever say it.

We said buy to the boys and made out way to the mall.