Chapter 40

Mallory's POV

* 3 weeks later *

I woke up to the sun bursting through my windows and beaming me in the face. All the other guys were probably sleeping still.

I got out of bed and washed up. I stayed in my pjs and braided my hair to the side. I went downstairs and got myself a granola bar and made myself a cup of orange juice.

I carefully brought it up to my room and placed it on my desk. I turned my flat screen computer on and logged in to start my online school.

I've been doing online school for about 2 weeks now. Dad says he doesn't want to risk me being taken if I go to a public school.

Speaking of dad, I haven't talked to him in 3 days straight. The only one i speaker to was Trevor, when he asked me if I wanted chocolate covered strawberries which was last night.

I can't blame dad or the other guys though. They've been really busy lately and worried about me. Cameron guys are busy trying to set in. There even trying to look for a house close to us.

Last week, I saw my parents.... Again. This time I was with all of the guys, but that didn't stop my parents from trying to get me. There really don't like me and I don't know why. They said they won't ever stop trying to get me.

This is exact what happened.

* 2 1/2 weeks earlier *

I was sitting at the kitchen table with Carter eating bacon and eggs (bae). We were playing tic tac toe till everyone else came down and sat with us. They all had cereal or oatmeal since me and Carter ate all the 'bae(s)'

"Hey Mal, wanna go to the park today?" Sam asked

"Yes!" I screamed "I wanna go on the slides and swings" I added

"Okay" sam said laughing lightly

"We should all go and spend the day together" Ricky said

"Sounds great to me" Sam said and everyone agreed.

We finished eating and left our dishes in the sink for Trevor to wash since it's his day to wash.

We went upstairs and got ready.

I slipped on a pair of black tights and a loose light pink shirt with words daddy's princess on top. I washed up and put on socks and grabbed my black and white converse. I brushed my hair and put up into a ponytail.

I went downstairs and all the guys were already on there way to the car. I sprinted pass them going through the the door since I was short and tiny, I could go between there legs.

I hopped into daddies car and waited for the guys to come.

I closed my eyes and started to fake snore till I heard the door open. I opened my eyes while yawning "what took you guys so long?" I asked jokingly

"Ha. Ha. Very funny" sam, ricky, matt, and dad said while laughing

I laughed and sat in between Sam and Matt since Ricky called shot gun before Sam and Matt.

The others went in Cameron's car since there was more room.

We drove to the park and parked in a stall. We got out of the car and I was holding dads hand since the other guys were getting the matts and food out so we could have a little picnic.

While we were waiting, I saw two people that looked familiar. I shrugged it off since the two people were by some kids. It's probably the kids parents and I'm just being paranoid.

Once the guys took everything out, I let go of dads hands and sprinted to the slides. I climbed all the way to the top, which was really high. I sat down on the slide and went all the down really fast. I went on the slide about 7 more times and decided to go on the swings.

"Nash! can you come and push me" I yelled

"No" he yelled back while the other guys were chuckling

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee" I whined

"Alright, since you said please" he said getting up and coming towards me.

Cameron and Kian also came with Nash.

"Let's see who can go the highest!" Kian screeched

"I'm gonna win!" I said

"Well see about that mini Franta" he replied

With that said, we went into battle.

Nash pushed me higher and higher each time. Since I was ting and kian was bigger, he was going higher since he could swing his legs further. Cameron was also pushing him too.

Buuuuuut, I went higher then him on the last three swings.

We laughed and got off to go eat. Since I was playing on the playground, dad said to go to the bathroom and wash my hands. Same goes for Nash, Cam, and Kian.

Te bathroom was near our spot so I didn't argue. We all skipped to the bathroom and went our separate ways. On the way out I bumped into someone.

My parents.

I froze and my 'mom' gripped on to my shoulder tightly while I winced.

"You're not going anywhere" my mom said

"With you" I heard another voice.

I looked behind my parents to see all the guys staring behind them. It was daddy who said that.

"Daddy!" I screamed while tearing up

"Let her go now, it's too late already. We already called the cops."

My mom squeezed my shoulder even tighter getting my pressure point and I fell to the ground in pain to see if she would let go.

I was wrong. She just pulled me back up and my 'dad' was behind me. Suddenly you could hear the sirens. My parents finally let go and ran away.

Before they could, they both said "this isn't the end, but the beginning. We're getting you back" and with that said, they were far gone.

We decided to go home early that day and watch movies at home.

I was really scared after that and couldn't be by myself. I always needed someone with me. After a couple of days, I was fine.

* now *

It's already been a couple weeks since it happened and I'm still scared. That's why dad made me do online schooling. I'm in kindergarden right now learning to write my alphabet. I already know the song, so I'm writing it now.

I finally finished my lesson and turned off my computer and went downstairs to put my cup in the sink.

Coming back from the kitchen I looked outside to the trampoline. Ever since that incident, I haven't been outside of the house. I'm not allowed too. If I take a foot step out side, I get yelled at.

Well it's been 2 weeks and more since I've been outside and I'm sick of it. What's the worse thing that could happen?

___________________________

Word of advice: never say "What's the worse thing that could happen?"

Vote and Comment for next chapter!