Chapter 73

Mallory's POV

I didn't know what to do. I just froze and watched the screen. I couldn't do anything because I'm stuck here. I was alone in this room sitting on the bed with tears streaming down my face.

I watched the screen for some time and they still didn't inject me with whatever they had. They were sitting beside me just looking at my lifeless body and we're talking to each other.

I was confused and Eric finally came back.

"what's wrong!" he exclaimed

I pointed to the tv and showed him why I was crying.

"Oh my god. Those are the people that helped take you to your parents aren't they?" He asked

"Yes" I said softly

"Take my hand" he said

I looked at him puzzled and just did what he said.

Claire's POV

"We need to do this fast before those boys come back" I said

"They just left and they won't be back for a long time. They usually take a couple hours to come back because they stay home to eat" John said back

So we've been stalking them for the past months to their daily routine. They used to have 2 people stay here with Mallory and they would switch off. Now it's different and its a perfect time to do our business.

Mallory's POV

I took Eric's hand and when I opened my eyes, we were in my house! The o2l one!

"What are we doing here! Am I alive?" I asked eagerly

"Sorry Mal, you're not back yet" he said

"We're here to warn the guys about you" he said

"Oh okay" I said disappointed at the thought that I wasn't back yet.

Eric picked me up and and hugged me. I smiled at him then we went into the kitchen where all the guys were.

They were eating and I saw a glass cup on the counter next to Cam. I walked over and pushed the cup over.

"Wth Cam" dad said

"It wasn't me, I swear" he said

"Sur-" dad said, but I cut him off by slamming his plate on the ground

"Wth" he said

Everyone was now looking at dad and it was a perfect time to write on something so they could all see.

"Eric can you write. I don't know how to spell yet" I said

"Of course." He said

We went to the now spilled chili on the floor and Eric wrote.

'HELP
-MAL'

All the guys eyes went wide and they sprinted to the car.

I smiled at Eric and he took my hand and we were back in the room watching the screen on what's about to happen next.

____________

Sorry for the short chapter!

But I wanted to post at least something for you guys.

Happy thanksgiving!💘