Chapter 13

Mallory's POV

"SA-SAMMMMM STOP!" I yelled between laughs.

"Nope! not until you say that Sam is the best brother I could ever have!" Sam said.

"Samisthebestbrothericouldeverhave" I said really fast so he would stop. He finally stopped and I ran upstairs to the first room I saw open. Trevor's room.

*before*

Let me tell you what happened. I woke up this morning in dad's room remembering that I asked if I could sleep with him. I exited his room trying not to wake him up. I walked downstairs only to see Sam up.

"Morning Mal" he said

"Morning sammy" I said

"You hungry?" he asked

"YES" I yelled. He laughed and went into the kitchen. "I want bacon!" I said excitedly. And being the best brother he is, he started making me bacon.

I was sitting on the couch watching Peppa Pig till Sam shouted "It's ready!" I literally jumped off the couch straight to the table. Sam went to his room to go get his phone. I was done eating my bacon and still wanted more. I was really hungry this morning. Sam still didn't come down, sooo I kinda took a piece of bacon.... When I finished I wanted just one more, so I took another. He finally came downstairs and I ran to the couch.

"MALLORY" Sam yelled

My eyes widened and I started laughing

"I only have 3 pieces left!" he yelled

I was now hiding behind the couch laughing my butt off till I felt him pick me up and put me on the couch.

"So you think this is funny?" He asked with a smirk.

Before I could answer he started tickling me.

"SA-SAMMMMM STOP!" I yelled between laughs.

"Nope! not until you say that Sam is the best brother I could ever have!" Sam said.

"Samisthebestbrothericouldeverhave" I said really fast so he would stop. He finally stopped and I ran upstairs to the first room I saw open. Trevor's room.

I ran in and shut the door.

"Hey Mallory!" Trevor's said

I jumped up and turned around "hey trevy!" I said back.

I guess Trevor took the hint that I didn't want Sam to get me so he motioned me over to his window. We both climes out onto the roof. He helped me up and held my hand the while time. We reached the sliding door that was next to the pool. We climbed down and Trevor helped me. We walked in and up the stairs to see Sam pounding on the door with whip cream in his hand. I looked at Trevor and he looked and me and we both smiled.

We ran downstairs and got a can of silly string and a blow horn. We went upstairs quietly and on the count of three, Trevor blew the horn and I sprayed the silly string. Sam's face was classic. He looked so confused. We stood there for a good minute, Sam processing what just happened and we all bursted into laughter.

I think we woke everyone up cause they all came out and Ricky yelled "WHY MUST YOU WAKE UP THIS EARLY AND MAKE NOISE!" we laughed even more and I was practically on the ground already. Everyone included Ricky started laughing because I couldn't control myself and laughter.

"Hey baby" dad said

"Y-yeahh daddy" I said between laughs trying to calm down.

"Andrea is coming and you will get to meet Jenn today. They want a girls day with you. Is that okay?" he said

"YESSSSS ANDREA!" I yelled.

"I'll take that as a yes" dad said while chuckling. "Get ready, they'll be here in 20 minutes" he said going downstairs.

I ran to my room and washed up. I put on skinny jeans, a Ariel tank top, a black beanie that had "Ariel" in cursive, and black and white converse. I brushed my hair and decided to leave it down.

I walked downstairs to see Andrea and a blonde girl with long straight hair that was sooo pretty. I ran downstairs and ran to Andrea. She caught me and we did a bear hug.

"This is Jenn" Andrea said

Jenn's POV

So today I was going to meet Connor's adopted daughter. Andrea told me so much about her and I can't wait to meet her.

We were on our way to the O2l house and Andrea seemed more excited than I was considering she already met Mallory. I guess they have a connection or something.

We finally reached the o2l house and was greeted with hugs. Then I heard little feet coming down the stairs. She ran to Andrea and did a bear hug. When they let go Andrea finally introduced me.

We introduced ourselves and went on our way to the mall. I learned a lot of stuff about Mallory. Even her past which I felt really sad and angry that it happened to her. We finally got to the mall.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Andrea asked.

"Pac Sun!" me and Mallory yelled at the same time. We looked at each other, high-fived and laughed. We shopped there for about 30 mins and got hungry. We went to the food court and we ordered Tacos. We sat down and just ate and talked for an hour. We didn't really shop. We just talked and learned more about each other. I really like Mallory. I think Connor made the right choice.

Andrea's POV

I'm so happy that Jenn and Mallory got along. They clicked almost instantly. We went to PAC Sun and to the food court. We went to 3 more stores after before getting bored when we were about to leave we saw them....

___________________________

Please Like and Comment!