Chapter 86

Cameron's POV

We just got home from the new snow factory place that opened up last week. It had all the toppings you could imagine and a lot of different flavors.

Mal wanted to go try it out, so we went there. Plus it was a treat for her great performance. She got the melon flavor with lihing-mui sprinkled on top. I just got lychee with the condensed milk drizzle.

It was really good.

We finally reached the house and I parked the car. I turned it off and turned around to find a sleeping Mallory. I smiled and opened her door in the backseat and carried her bridal style inside the house. I walked to the couch and laid her down. I grabbed her pink fuzzy blanket and covered her with it since it was kind of cold.

I walked back to the car to grab the shopping bags. After I grabbed them all, I walked back in and headed upstairs to my room. Then I was stopped by Matt.

"Where the hell did you guys go?" He said with an anger look

"We went out shopping for Christmas gifts. Chill." I said back

"And you couldn't let us know? We were worried that something happened" he said

"Well sorry that it's a free country" I spat back

He gave me a death glare "where is she? Is she okay?" He asked

"Yeah" I said back plainly

"I'm sorry I freaked out. I've just been over protected ever since the crap that happened in her life." He said

"It's okay man, I understand" I said

We bro hugged and went our separate ways. I put the bags in my closet and headed back downstairs. I sat next to Mallory on the couch and just played on my phone.

~

I woke up to people laughing while coming through the door. I guess I fell asleep too. I looked down to still see Mallory sleeping. Dayum.

"Hey Cam" Sam said along with everyone else

"Hey" I said back

"I gotta show you something" I told them

They nodded and came into the living room. I called Nash guys downstairs too. Once everyone was here, I hooked my phone up to the tv and searched for the video of Mal singing today.

I found it and played it. Everyone's eyes widened and they all seemed shock.

When the video was done, everyone said things like 'dayum' or 'that was beautiful' and more

Mallory started to move around and she finally woke up. She sat up and Kian sat down next to her and set her on his lap.

"Your performance was beautiful" he said

"Yeah" everyone else said echoing

"You saw?" she asked

"Just now from Cam" kian said

"Ohh" she said and smiled "well thank you" she finished

We were all talking in the living room and suddenly Mallory had a frightened look on her face. She stood up and backed up against to the wall just staring straight at the glass sliding door leading to the backyard.

It was only 6 so it wasn't that dark, but it wasn't lighted either. Everyone looked at Mals way.

"Mal whats wrong?" Sarah asked

Then she fell to the ground, but Sam dove and caught her head before she hit it on the ground.

We all rushed towards her, but she wouldn't wake up. She was fine today. I don't understand. What's wrong with her now?

We were all scared and didn't know what to do. We decided to pick her up and lay her on the couch. If she doesn't wake up in an hour, we'll take her to the hospital.

~

We all waited in the living room surrounding Mallory. She still hasn't waken up. We decided to call 911, but she started stirring around and she finally opened her eyes.

She looked at all of us and shot up from the couch. I guess she had a blood rush because she lost her balance and stumbled down, but JC caught her.

When she finally got back up, she pushed away from Jc and backed away from all of us.

"Mal, are you okay? What are you doing?" Jc asked

"G-get away" she stuttered and ran upstairs.

We all just ran up there and went straight to her room. The door was locked. I pounded on the door and was calling her name.

"Mallory" I said knocking on the door.

"Please open up. It's just us, don't be scared" I said

"Go away" she shouted

"Not until you open up" Kian said

"I don't want you guys!" she screamed

I don't get it. We were just getting along fine today, and now this shit is happening. Like vat?

Connor went and got a key from downstairs. He came back and handed the key to me since I was right in front of her door. I unlocked it and saw something very odd.

A figure above Mallory, taking her hand. Jc ran straight towards Mallory trying to get her before the figure did. I was still trying to process what was happening.

Once Jc picked up Mallory, the figure was gone and Mal started screaming.

"Look what you did! He's gone!" She shouted

She got out of JC's grasp and ran towards her door where everyone else was. She managed to slip right through us and ran down the stairs and out the door.

We all ran after her, but she was gone. We all split up in different groups and went different ways to find her faster. After 3 hours of searching, it was pitch black.

I decided to go to the beach. It was one of her favorite places. Right when I thought we weren't gonna find her, I saw a tiny figure on the boardwalk.

The boardwalk had lights, so I could see the figure. I just knew it was Mallory, and it looks like she's gonna..... Jump?

___________________

Sooooooo yeah. Comment and Vote for next chapter. The next one will be in Mallory's POV of what she saw.