Chapter 19

Connor's POV

I woke up to see Mallory spread out on top of the bed sleeping. Her right leg was around my stomach, her right arm was in my face and she did the same with the other, but on the other side of her. She looked like a starfish.

I chuckled to myself and laid her straight, making her comfortable. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs.

To my surprise, everyone was already up sitting on the couch.

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH" Kian yelled

"Shut up, Mallory is still sleeping" I said.

"Sowwwwy" he said. 2 seconds later Mallory came down the stairs and tapped on my leg yawning.

"Morning Baby, did Kian wake you up?" I asked

She nodded. Kian came to pick her up and laid her on his lap.

"Sorry Mal" he said kissing her forehead.

"Hey Mal, do you wanna go to the beach" I asked

"Uhm, sure" she said

"What's wrong? You don't like the beach?" I asked.

"What is the sharks get me?" she asked

"Don't worry, we'll all be with you so no sharks get to you. I promise" I said

"THEN LETS GOOOO" she exclaimed

"Okay okay. Get ready and we'll go out to eat breakfast and then go to the beach!" I said

"Leggo!" everyone yelled, then laughed that they all said it at the same time

Mallory's POV

Dad said we're going to the beach! I'm scared, but excited. I'm afraid a shark is going to come.

I went into my room to get ready. I put on my white floral bikini with ruffles. Andrea got this for me. I brushed my teeth and hair then put on shorts and a tank top. I hopped my way downstairs and met everyone else. JC picked me up and we headed to Kian's car.

Kian drove, daddy sat next to him, Sam and Trevor sat in the back and Ricky, JC, and me sat in the middle. We put our beach bag in the trunk.

The car ride was really short. Maybe it was because we all kept singing and dancing.

We got out of the car and just took our towels so we could lay down. We didn't bring our bag because we didn't want anyone taking anything if we're all gonna swim.

We all walked to a perfect spot on the beach. I was holding JC's hand and we laid the towels down. Then JC rubbed sunscreen on me so I don't get burnt. Then I rubbed it on his back.

All the boys were done setting up and they decided to go swimming. We took off all our clothes only to be in our beach attire. Everyone ran to the water and I stayed.

"Common Mallory!" they all said

I walked to the water and stopped before it could touch my feet. Daddy came to me and took my hand.

"Common Mallory. I promise you won't be attacked by a shark. You'll have all of us too to look after you." Daddy said

"Okay" I said

We walked in the water till it reached my stomach. I started laughing because the water was cold and it tickled my tummy.

I finally got in and we all swam together. I actually like swimming at the beach. It's not as scary as I thought it would be.

We swam for about 2 hours and got out. They boys wanted to go eat something and so did I.

When we got our a group of girls came up to us screaming. Daddy picked me up, so I wouldn't go missing. They signed there things and took picture with them.

We walked back to our towels and shook all the sand off. We went back to the car to dry ourself off with new towels. We put everything back in the car and walked to the concessions.

"What if we order 2 large pizzas and share?" Sam suggested. Everyone agreed.

We ordered 1 large pepperoni pizza and the other one was cheese. We sat at a table around the building and just ate and talked about random things.

"Shoots I forgot napkins for everyone" Sam said

"I can get it" I said

"You want me to come with you" daddy asked.

"No thank you, I can do it." I said. With that I stood up and walked to the front to get napkins.

I got a bunch of napkins since the boys are messy and was gonna head back. That's before someone stopped me and took me to a corner away from everyone. Someone I never thought would ever be in front of me again.

My real dad.

"Hey there Sweetie" he said with a smirk

"d-dad?" I said

"Missed me?" he said

"No, hey away from me." I said

"But I'm your father and your mother is here and we're gonna take you back soon" he said with a evil smile.

"N-no! I love my new family and I don't love you or mom!" I shouted.

"I don't care! You will be ours again. If you ever say anything about this. I'll hurt your 'family' got that?" He said

I just nodded because I didn't want him to hurt me or the guys. He left and I walked back wiping a tear from my eyes.

"What took you so long?" daddy asked

"Oh, I couldn't reach. So I found someone to help me" I lied

"Oh okay" he said

They all continued to eat and talk, but I wasn't hungry anymore so I just sat there.

Connor's POV

Mallory was taking a long time so I was gonna go look for her because I was getting worried. Before I stood up, I saw her coming back.

"What took you so long?" I asked

"Oh, I couldn't reach. So I found someone to help me" she said. I could tell something was wrong, but I decided to let it go and enjoy the rest of the day.

We continued to eat and talk, but when I looked at Mallory she was just sitting there staring into space. I'll just talk to her at home.

___________________________

Should I bring back Magcon into this soon? Or nah?