Chapter 39

Mallory's POV

Then I saw a.... FERRIS WHEEL.

I've always wanted to go on a Ferris wheel. But living at the orphanage for all my life, I never got to ride one.

I quickly got out of the car and started to run to the entrance. Till someone grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up. I looked down to see Matt. He put me on his neck.

"Hold up Mallory, we don't want to loose you." He said

"okay" I simply said

We all got to the entrance and paid to get in. Once we were inside I screamed "I WANNA GO ON THE FERRIS WHEEL AND I WANT A UNICORN"

We got strange stares from people, but I didn't care. The guys were pretending that they didn't even know me. Even Matt, even though I was on his neck.

"Hey Mal, why don't we go on the Ferris Wheel last. We have a big surprise and we wanna do it on the Ferris Wheel" Nash said

"Ughhhh fineee" I whined

*3 hours later*

We just finished riding the bumper cars, the jungle twist, the fun house, the twister cup, and the mini roller coaster. We went on the mini roller coaster 5 times though. It was that much fun.

"You guys wanna eat?" Cameron asked us

"YES" we shouted in unison

"Then can we ride the Ferris Wheel?" I asked.

"Of course" Cameron said .

He picked me up and put me on his neck. We went to the concessions and got what we wanted which was

• Nash- 2 Gravy burgers with fries

• Cameron- 2 slices of pizza. One pepperoni and the other cheese.

• Carter- Nachos and a churro

• Matt- 2 hotdogs with fries

•Me- a pepperoni pizza

For drinks I got fruit punch, while the guys got sodas.

We sat at a table and ate all of our food and talked about random things. When we were finally done, we threw away our rubbish and started to walk to the Ferris Wheel while I was holding Cameron's hand.

Cameron's POV

Mallory was holding my hand while we were walking to the Ferris Wheel. When we got there, there were a group of screaming fans that came up to us. I quickly tightened my grip on Mallory's hand.

I felt her squeeze my hand, telling me she was scared. I looked down to see her trying to hide behind me. If I was her, I would be scared too. She lost her memory last time fans came.

I picked her up and whispered in her ear

"Don't worry. We won't let anything happen to you"

"Okay" she said while snuggling her head into the crease of my neck.

The group of girls wanted to get pictures with us individually. So when it was my turn I have her to Carter. The fans even wanted pictures with Mallory.

Mallory accepted and took pictures with them too. She looked happy and not afraid anymore.

Once they left we stood in line for the Ferris Wheel. We waited for about 8 minutes, till it was finally our turn.

The ride was big enough to hold all of us in one slot. We all jumped in. It was Nash and Carter on one side and on the other was Me, Mallory, and Matt.

Mallory looked so happy. She kept looking out of the cart and I had to hold her so she wouldn't fall.

When we finally reached the top, it stopped. It was the perfect time to tell her. I looked at the guys and they smiled while nodding.

"Hey Mallory?" I said

"Yeah Cammy" she said

"You wanna know the surprise now?" Matt asked

"Tell me tell me tell me" she shouted

"Okay okay" Nash said chuckling

"You know how we leave soon?" I asked

"Yeah" she sighed while looking down.

"How about if we never leave and we lived here" Carter said smiling

Mallory shot her head up "REALLY!" she yelled

"Yes! We're moving in with you till we find our own place here. It gives us more time together" I said and all the guys nodded.

"Yayyyy" she said hugging all of

The ride finally ended and we walked back to the car. While driving back, I could see Mallory drifting to sleep. Then she knocked out.

Mallory's POV

I loved riding the Ferris Wheel. It's better than I thought. The guys even told me there moving in! That means they won't leave again. I'm so happy.

We went back to the car and I was really tired. Few minutes into the drive, I fell asleep dreaming of the good day I had today with my family.

___________________________

Sorry it took awhile to update! I had homecoming last night and it was amazing! We won!

Vote and Comment!