Chapter 41

Mallory's POV

*recap*

Whats the worst thing that could happen?

I looked around me to see is any of the guys were near and I didn't see anyone in sight. I quietly unlocked the door and stepped outside. It's been a while since I've smelled the fresh air.

I ran pass the pool to the trampoline. I took off my shoes and crawled into the trampoline and zipped the cage.

I started to jump around and I was having a lot of fun. After 10 minutes of jumping I got tired, so I laid down and looked up at the clouds. This is the most fun I had for the past 3 weeks.

After 20 minutes of spazzing, I decided to jump again. I was jumping so high and was laughing. I guess I was laughing loudly because dad came out...

Connor's POV

The last few weeks was consisted of worrying and looking out for Mallory's parents. I know I haven't been hanging with Mallory lately that much because I'm stressing out in how to keep her safe. Plus the YouTube videos that need to uploaded. There's just so much to do. The boys have been a big help. I don't know what I would do without them.

I slept late last night and just woke up since I was thinking about possibilities that could happen in the future. Sometimes I even think what would have happen if I didn't get Mallory. All this wouldn't be happening. I wouldn't be stressed out as much. We wouldn't be in this situation. None of the guys would.

Stop Connor. That's not true. Mallory is a gift. She's worth-- I was snapped out of my thoughts to laughing. I looked out my window to see Mallory playing outside! I told her not to go outside. We can't take any risk of her getting kidnapped again.

I quickly made my way downstairs and out to the back yard.

"Mallory!" I yelled

She got scared and turned around

"We told you not to go outside. Why are you out here!" I said a little harsher than expected

"I-I just wanted to get fresh air" I she said starting to tear up.

"Do you want to be taken! we kept you inside to stay safe! none of this crap would be happening if we got another girl! this is your fault me and the boys are stressing out!" I yelled regretting the last part.

She looked shocked and started crying.

"Mal-" I started, but was caught off by her saying " I hate you!" And running away.

She ran past me and upstairs. I turned around to see JC and Trevor.

"Connor. What you said wasn't true. It's not her fault and what you said was just plain out prick" JC said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Yeah. We love Mallory and will risk anything for her" Trevor said. With that said. They went upstairs.

I hate myself for saying that. I didn't mean too. I was just tired and didn't know what I was saying. All that thinking was just built up inside of me and I just let it out to the wrong person.

I honestly do love Mallory and don't think it's her fault. It's her parents.

I need to talk to her.

JC's POV

After I heard what Connor was yelling to Mallory, I was shocked by his words. After telling him what I said, I shook my head in disappointment and went upstairs to talk to Mallory.

By now all the guys were out of there rooms in the hall. I guess they heard the conversation.

"We heard. And we don't think it's Mallory's fault. We also think Connor is just under a lot of stress and didn't mean to say that." Cameron said.

I nodded and agreed. We all decided to go check on Mallory. When we headed to her door, Connor came up with red puffy eyes.

We bro hugged him and I said "we know you didn't mean it. You're just on a lot of stress."

He half smiled and we knocked on Mallory's door. No answer. We all looked at each other and walked in to see....

___________________________

I'm sorry that I always end the story with a cliff hanger. I think it makes it more exciting for the next chapter to come.

Sorry I haven't updated a lot. Last week of school till fall break and a lot of projects.

I'll update a lot more now. MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. ALSO FOLLOW ME.