Chapter 15

Mallory's POV

"W-where's my mommy and daddy?" I said with tears forming because I don't know any of these people and I'm scared.

"I-I'm your daddy" the one that hugged me said.

"No your not! my dad has dark brown hair and my mom has long brown hair and they both have brown eyes" I said

After I said that a guy with curly hair took him outside the room and a girl with straight brown hair came up to me. She was really pretty.

"Hey there Mallory" she said. Her eyes were really puffy.

"H-Hey" I said

"I know you don't remember us, but we're here to make you remember. We all love you very much and we took you in because your parents didn't treat you we'll." she said

After she said that I just remembered that my parents were bad to me. They hit me for no reason and yelled at me when I didn't so anything. They even left me!

"They beat me and left me!" I said starting to cry.

She came into my bed and just hugged me. Even though I didn't know her, I hugged her back and cried on her shoulder.

"Shhhh. Shhh. it's okay baby were all here and we all love you and won't ever hurt you." She said

I looked up and she wiped my tears.

"Promise?" I said while holding up my pinky

"Promise" she said wrapping her pinky around mine

Andrea's POV

It's really heart breaking that she doesn't remember us, but we need to be strong for her and help her remember.

"What's your name?" Mallory said

"My names Andrea" I said with a smile

I was still next to her cuddling with her and rocking her a little to calm her down.

"Thank you Andrea" she said

"For what baby?" I asked

"For being the only one who's nice here and not hurting me like my parents" she said

A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"You don't need to thank me. I love you. So does everyone else here." I said

"Really?" she asked

"Really really" I said

2 minutes later I heard a little snore and when I looked down I saw a sleeping Mallory. Later, I even fell asleep because no one else was in the room because they were outside calming Connor down and I couldn't leave Mallory alone.

Connor's POV

"No your not! my dad has dark brown hair and my mom has long brown hair and they both have brown eyes" she said.

After she said that, I just froze. I didn't know what to do. JC had to take me out of the room and everyone followed, but Andrea was told to stay in there because someone needed to watch Mallory.

Once I was outside I let all the tears fall out. I never cry, but this. This made me cry the hardest I ever did. How would you feel if your baby didn't remember you?

Everyone was around me trying to calm me down, but it didn't work. After 10 minutes of just sitting and crying, I stopped.

"Do you wanna go back in?" JC asked and everyone looked at me waiting for my answer

I was hesitant because I didn't want to break down again, but I nodded. I'm not giving up on her. She's gonna remember us and we're gonna help her.

I walked in after Kian and JC and heard them 'aweee' I looked up and saw that Mallory was cuddled next to Andrea and they were both sleeping. That made me smile.

I went to Andrea and shook her a little

"Andrea" I whispered

She opened her eyes "hey Connor. You okay?" she said

"Getting there, but how did you get Mallory to calm down?" I asked

"Be patient with her and I kept telling her how much we loved her. She kept saying she wanted her real mom and dad and I said that we were her new family because her parents were bad people and that we love her" she said

"You told her about her parents?" I asked

"Yeah, and she started crying because she remembered that bad things they did to her, so I hugged her. I said we would never hurt her and she fell asleep" she said

"Sh-she remembered?" I asked

She smile and nodded.

"Just wait Connor. She just needs time to remember and she needs to know we love her" she said. I nodded and hugged Andrea "Thank you" I said. "No problem" she said.

** 2 Weeks later **

After we brought Mallory home from the hospital, we talked and talked with her. We sat a a circle and introduced ourselves to her. Again....

She wasn't making any progress here. It's been been 2 weeks! 14 days! And she doesn't remember us. I know Andrea said to be patient, but I'm just stressed and worked out.

Jenn wished she could stay but a week ago, she was called to go to San Francisco for her mom. When she gets back she said she was gonna come straight here to help Mallory remember.

Andrea on the other hand has been here everyday, but went home every night.

Mallory isn't that afraid of us anymore. She usually stays by Andrea. At night when Andrea isn't here, she just eats and goes straight to her room.

I just can't handle this anymore. I want my baby back. I'm not giving up.

___________________________

Sooooo sorry this is shorter than the others

❤️ you all