Chapter 34

Mallory's POV

My eyes are open, but all I see is black. I've been like this for a long time. I can't see anything and I can't move. I just stare into the open space hearing voices all around me. The voices kept telling me to come back. I'm trying, but it's really hard. I can't seem to do anything and it's really frustrating!

I've been staring at blackness for a week now. I know because I heard a voice say "she's been unconscious for a week already"

I can't stand to be like this anymore I just Can't. And like on cue I could see a bright light. I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus out my vision. After a minute or so of rubbing my eyes I could see everything around me.

I saw a guy with nice blue eyes on his phone next to another tall guy with a hoodie that had the letters C A M on the front. Then there was 5 guys on the bed next to me on there phones. One that was asian, another with caramel hair, one with rosy cheeks, a tall guy with a strip of blonde in his hair, and another one that kept singing to himself.

When I looked to my right there was 2 girls and 2 guys. The girl that had brown hair was cuddling into the guy with a flower band on his head. The other girl had blonde hair and was with a guy with curly hair with a snap back on.

Lastly, on my left was a guy with green eyes just staring at me holding my hand?

I had no idea who these people are, but I had a feeling that I'm supposed to know them and that I'm really close to them.

I was awake and the guys holding my hand was still looking at me but didn't say anything. Usually when a person is finally awake everyone comes to your side or does anything other than just sit there and stare.

I sat up and surprisingly I safely made it to the ground landing on my feet since I was short. It was funny that I didn't feel dizzy or anything. I scanned the room again and everyone is still in their position even the guy with green eyes. He was still holding something. I turned around and saw.... Me?

What? How? But... I'm right here standing up. How can I still be in bed?

I looked at myself to see me still sleeping. I looked so pale and looked so thin. What happened to me?

Then the girl with blonde hair went up to the guy holding my hand.

"She'll be okay Connor. Mallory's a tough girl." She said

"Thanks Jenn" he said

The girl went back to her seat and continued to go back on her phone. Connor... That name sounds so familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue. Where did I hear that name before?

Then a beeping noise snapped me out of my thoughts. It was the screen near me making that noise. It started to have small waves then it went flat then small waved again then back to flat. It was scaring me because everyone rushed to my side and stared crying and shouting things like 'NO!' 'MALLORY STAY WITH US'

I was frightened at the sight and then a doctor and 3 nurses came running in the room. They pushed all the people crying and creaming my name out.

They had two electrical thingies and they yelled 'CLEAR!' They slammed it on my chest and my body lifted up and I felt dizzy. Each time they did that I would get dizzy, like I'm being pulled back into my body.

After my screen wasn't flat and had waves on them the doctors yelled 'We got bee back!'

I went outside to where all the people that was in my room earlier was. They were all scattered in the waiting room. They all had red eyes and bags under there eyes. It freaked me out tbh. I thought they were zombies. The guy with green eyes looked the worse though.

The doctor came out and told everyone that I was fine and they could go back to the room. So I followed them in.

It's so weird seeing your body in front of your eyes. I decided to try wake my self up so I can question who these people are. I tried climbing on the bed, but failed many times. After my tenth time I succeeded. I laid straight back into my body and closed my eyes hoping I would wake up in my real body.

__________________________

So like yeah, she lost her memory again. I needed something traumatic in this story again.

Vote and Comment!