Chapter 92

Sarah's POV

It's been 3 hours since we've been on the road and I'm just on my phone lying down on the bunk across of Mallory. We're going to be stopping at a cafe soon so that we can eat brunch. The bus driver said that we would be there in approximately 25 min.

The boys are at the front of the bus sitting on the couches and planning their first show that's tomorrow. I'm pretty excited for the guys except the hate that I've been getting on my social feeds are so annoying.

I logged off of my instagram and plugged in my earphones. I tapped on my music app and pressed shuffle and closed my eyes. Music can calm me down and always help my mood.

~

"Babe... Babe wake-up, we're here" Connor said while shaking me slightly

I fluttered my eyes opened and nodded my head.

I got up and Connor turned around and crouched down signaling me to jump onto his back. I jumped on his back and he walked out of the bus.

"Where's Mallory?" I asked

"Sam carried her inside because she didn't wanna walk" I said

"Typical Mal" I said laughing lightly

"I know, just like you" Connor said chuckling

"Hey hey hey, you signaled for me to hop on your back. I didn't ask" i defended

"I know. I was kidding" Connor laughed

We got to the door of the cafe and I hopped of Connors back. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I looked down at out hands and smiled. Then I looked up and kissed his cheek.

We got to the long table where all the guys, Lia, and Mal were at and we sat down.

Mal still had her eyes closed leaning her head on Sams shoulder.

"Mallory get up so you can pick what you want to eat" Sam said

Mal opened her eyes and rubbed them. She looked up and I started laughing a little.

"What's so funny?" Connor asked me

"Mallory" I said pointing at her

Her hair was crazy and her eyes were droopy making her look like she was high.

I got up from my seat and walked over to Mal and tried to tame her weave. Then I grabbed a napkin and dipped the tip in water and rubbed her eyes.

"Thanks Sarah" Mal said smiling

"No problem" I said walking back to my seat

We ordered our food and ate. When we finished, we paid and went back onto the bus.

Mallory was filled with energy. She was hopping and running to the bus. It was our mistake of letting the kid have chocolate cake and a strawberry banana smoothie for breakfast.

"Hey Sarah, what's a piranha? Wait nevermind I know what it is. It's a type of a cat" Mal said while jumping. Then she went to Kian.

"Kian, I know how to spell Mango" she said

"How?" Kian asked

"Matt" Mal responded

"Mal, that spells Matt" kian said

"Oh, Kian I know how to spell Matt" Mal said

I laughed at her and she came back over to me and stood in front of me and Connor. We were sitting on the couch. Jc and Lia were on the bunks. Ricky, Sam, Trevor, and Kian were sitting on the couch in front of us.

"Mal, don't you wanna sit?" Connor asked

"Nope" she said

"You can sit next to me" I said

"I wanna stand and jump" she said while jumping up and down

Then the bus started which jerked causing Mallory to face plant onto the ground.

We all started laughing so hard. I even had to clutch onto my stomach.

I didn't mean to laugh, but one moment I was looking at her and the next she just disappeared and her face is on the ground.

I helped her up and set her down next to me and Connor.

The good thing is, is that she was laughing and not hurt.

This tour is already great. I can't wait for the rest to come.

Mallory's POV

After an hour of my hyped session, I kind of just knocked out. I woke up to the song 'Heroes' (we could be) on the radio.

I started humming to myself then started singing. Soon, Sarah joined me then Trevor then Ricky then Lia. When the song finished everyone clapped and we found out that dad taped it all.

"Hey, you and Sarah should sing a duet for the shows" Dad said

I looked up at Sarah

"That would be fun" Sarah said

"Um I don't know" I said

"Common Mal it would be fun. Plus I'll be there with you through the whole way" Sarah said

"Plus Lia will be singing already" Jc said

"Okay then" I said

Everyone cheered and me and Sarah discussed what song we would be singing at the show.

~

We're almost at the first stop and my head is so sore. It's like someone is punching my head from the inside of my head. Everyone was doing their own thing, so I decided to just lay down and let rest heal my head.

When I laid down, a rush of pain shot through my head and I screamed.

Dad rushed over to me

"Mal what's wrong??" He asked

"M-my Head" I said crying

"I have some pain medicine for her" Sarah said

A few seconds later, Sarah came with a bag and took out this kids pain relief medicine. It was liquid kind, so it would be no problem for me to take.

She gave me the medicine and put it back in her bag.

"It might make you drowsy" she said

"What's drowsy?" I asked

"Sleepy" she said

"But I slept all day" I said "I don't think it will make me sleep" I said

"Whatever you say" Sarah said laughing lightly

I got up and sat on Kians lap. A few minute later I felt my eyes close. I leaned my head on Kians chest and fell asleep.