Chapter 38

Mallory's POV

*3 days later*

Ever since I've heard that note that Kian read, I've been scared to death. I remember my parents taking me before and beating me everyday till Cameron and Nash finally found me. The police were too late and they escaped from the basement. I remember everything and I wish I didn't. It's horrifying to remember.

Stop Mallory. Think of the positive. You have the boys here for you. They love you and you're safe with them. But Cameron guys are leaving soon. What if I get take again and no one finds me.

Cameron and Nash won't be there to help save me again. Oh no. I feel a panic attack coming.

I start breathing really heavy and my chest starts to ache. I clench the sheet on the bed, but it's no use. The pain in my chest is unbearable. I finally fall to the floor and let the panic attack happen till someone barges in the room.

Cameron's POV

"That's a great idea!" Connor said

"Really? you guys wouldn't mind?" Matt asked

"Of course not. We have all the room and Mallory will feel safer." Connor said

"Great!" I said

"We should take Mallory out tonight and tell her the news" Nash said

"We should take her to the mini fair that's in town right now" Carter added

"Sounds great" Connor said

Let me fill you guys in. Me, Nash, Carter, and Matt all decided to live here in the O2l house till we find a house here ourselves. We decided to move here to keep a better look out on Mallory. Also, we didn't want to leave her again because we'll miss her a lot.

We asked Connor and he thought it was a great idea. Even the other o2l guys thought so.

When MagCon starts again, we'll go. Then we'll come straight back here. We'll still keep in touch with the others and visit them when MagCon takes breaks. For now, all we need to focus on is Mallory.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud thump. I bolted up the same time as Connor. We looked at each other and ran straight up the stairs into Mallory's room.

She was on the ground shaking. Oh no. Her panic attack.

"Sam!" Connor screamed

We heard foot steps and all the guys were in here and Sam finally came. Me and Connor were already by her side trying to calm her down, but she wouldn't stop.

"Watch out" Sam said quickly. Whenever Mallory has panic attacks, Sam is the one that makes her stop, since he knows how.

"Shhhhh, Mallory were right here with you. You're strong. You can stop this" he cooed in her ear.

About 2 minutes later she stopped, but was still a little shaky. Sam was hugging her and she looked tired. She tried standing up, but fell right back to the ground. Luckily Ricky was next to Sam and caught her before she hit the ground. He carried her to her bed and she drifted to sleep.

Mallory's POV

It was daddy and Cameron who barged in the room. They sat by my side and called for Sam. After Sam calmed me down, I felt tired. I stood up, but fell straight back down. Ricky caught me before I landed though.

He carried me to bed and once I hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

I was shaken slightly by someone telling me to get up. I fluttered my eyes open to see Carter.

"Hai Carter" I said yawning

He laid beside me and hugged me from the side

"Hi MalPal" he said

I giggled at the name and asked

"Why are you waking me up?"

"We have a surprise for you" he says smiling

"What is it!" I practically scream

"Can't tell you, it's a surprise" he said

"Aw okay" I said closing my eyes again

"No no no, you need to get ready" Carter said

I didn't answer and kept my eyes close except I let out a small laugh. Damn, I can never keep a straight face.

"So that how you wanna play" Carter says

Before I know it, he's tickling me!

"CA-CARTER OK AHEISLAV" I said between laughs.

Carter laughed at my last word I said and got off my bed. "Come on, let's get ready" he said

I went into my bathroom and did my business. I went out and grabbed an outfit that Carter chose for me. He picked

•a white and black Y&R shirt

•black skinny jeans

•and black and white converse since he said I had to wear shoes

I brushed my hair and put it into a high ponytail that Andrea taught me how to do. After I was done, we walked downstairs. Well, Carter walked, I was carried down.

When we got down, we saw all the guys waiting. Except for daddy, JC, Sam, Trevor, and Ricky.

"What about daddy and the others?" I asked Carter

"There not coming with us this time" he said "don't worry, we'll be back in no time" he added

"Okay" I said

I kissed daddy and the guys cheek good bye and went into the car with Nash, Cam, Matt, and Carter.

Cam was driving, Nash was next to him, and I was in the middle of Matt and Carter in the back. We sang and danced to a lot of songs for like half an hour till we finally reached.

Then I saw....