Chapter 16

Mallory's POV

** 1 week later **

I've been getting closer with the guys and Andrea. There so nice to me unlike my parents. I don't remember anything clearly, but I sometimes have feelings that I already did that. Like when me and Andrea had a sleepover. We bought candy and just watched movies all night. I even asked her if we did this before. Her face lightened up and nodded her head, but that's it. I can't remember anything. It feels like I can remember everything, but there's a wall that's holding it all back.

"Hey baby wanna go to park with everyone?" Connor asked

"Yayyyyyy" I screamed.

"Okay let's go eat then get ready. Okay Mals?" he said

"Okay connor" I said

I know he was supposedly my 'dad' but it feels weird to call him that so I don't. I can tell that it makes him feel bad, but it just feels wrong.

As soon as I started eating everyone came downstairs. Andrea stayed the night with Kian so she came down too.

"We're going to the park!!" I yelled. "Eat. Get ready. And we're going!" I yelled finishing my sentence.

They all laughed and Sam picked me up. "Good morning there Malikinz" he said while kissing my cheek.

For some reason I said "Good morning Sammy"

Everyone stopped talking and all turned to me. Including Sam who just stared at me.

"What?" I said more like a question.

"Why did you call me Sammy?" Sam asked

"I'm sorry, it just popped into my head and I said it" I said feeling nervous, but then Sam just hugged me. I was so confused.

"That's what you use to call me before you forgot all of us" Sam said with a smile. I just smiled and hugged him.

Once he put me down I ran upstairs to go get ready because we're going to the park. I washed up. Then I put on my outfit:

•light washed shorts

• a black shirt that said 'stay weird'

•black and white converse

Then I called Andrea into my room so she could do my hair.

"Andrea!" I yelled

"Yeah!" she yelled back

"Can you do my hair?" I asked

"Of course! coming!" she yelled back. 2 seconds later she was in my room.

"What do you want to do with your hair today?" she asked me.

"A bun" I said

"Alright, I'll put it on a top knot bun with a bow rubber band so there's a bow on the top. Sounds good?" she asked

"Yes!" I relplied

5 minutes later she was done. I looked in the mirror and I loved it. Since Andrea was already dressed, we went downstairs to see all the guys sitting down.

"Finally!" Kian said

We both laughed. Me and Andrea walked to the car hand in hand. I sat on JC's lap so there was room for everyone and Andrea sat on Kian's lap. Ricky was driving and Connor was next to him. Sam and Trevor were in the back.

We finally got to the park and I sprinted out of the car straight to the swings. I made Trevor push me. Then I went to the slides and I went down about 10 times before going on the monkey bars. I made Trevor help me on that too. I made him carry me so I could make it all the way through.