chapter 10

Mallory's POV

I was so happy that I was back with the boys. I couldn't stand being with Megan. She hurt me so much that I didn't want to live anymore, but since I'm back with my family I'm glad I'm still alive. I'm still a little shaken up though. whenever I hear footsteps I start to breathe heavily thinking someone will get me. When it's dark, I can't sleep, unless there's at least some light. I always need someone to hug me now and I can never be alone.

it's been 3 days since we got back and in the middle of the night I have bad dreams I wake up screaming to.

"wake up brat, I'm back" a voice said.

I woke up to see Megan! no. no. no. She can't be back. She just went to jail.

I screamed, but no one came. Then she punched me then kicked me then slapped me across my face multiple times.

"H..HEL....HELP" I managed to scream. Then I felt someone shaking me to wake up. It was dad and the rest of the guys were surrounding my bed with worried expressions. thank god it was just a dream.... again. Dad was hugging me tightly saying "it's okay no ones gonna get you now. you're safe." I feel like I'm annoying the boys because they always need to wake up because of me. This is already the third time. I always ask Sam to stay with me though.

Sam came into my bed and cuddled me into his chest. We talked for a bit because I couldn't fall asleep. Then my eyelids started getting heavy. The last thing I remember was Sam kidding my forehead and saying "Goodnight princess" before falling asleep.

Sam's POV

I woke up to see Mallory cuddled into my chest. I stared at her for a while to admire her cuteness. I'm so happy that she's my sister, even if we're not blood related. I kissed her forehead and made my way out of her bed without waking her up. I feel bad that she wakes up

every night to nightmares. Yeah, me and the guys wake up too but we don't mind. We care for her a lot and I hope she knows that.

I walked downstairs to see all the boys on the couch on there phones. Typical. "Hey guys" I said to catch there attention. It didn't work though. They said 'hey' but still didn't look up. I decided to join them so I say between JC and Connor.

5 minutes later of just silence, Ricky said that Magcon was coming. "Why don't we ask if half of them want to stay here so they can save money on hotels" Ricky said. "Sounds good to me, I'll call them. They can even meet Mallory" JC said. I haven't seen the guys and Mahogany for so long! I can't wait till they do.

"They said Yes! There coming later today" JC said. "Cameron, Nash, Carter, Matt, Shawn, and Taylor will be staying. The rest of them are coming tomorrow and staying at the hotel that's just 5 minutes away from here." JC said. Everyone said okay and went back to there phones.

Connor's POV

I can't wait for the Magcon guys and Mahogany meet Mallory. Thinking of Mallory, I should wake her up and tell her that there coming today.

I walked into Mallory's room to see her waking up and stretching. I walked inside and got under the covers with her. I hugged her and said "I love you Mallory" "I love you too daddy" she said in a cute morning voice. Mallory just has the sweet voice that I just adore and love. I finally told her about the Magcon buys and Mahogany coming. I told her

who they were and she seemed excited.

Mallory's POV

I just woke up and was stretching when I felt my bed sinking in. I looked up to see daddy. He got under the covers with me and hugged me telling me he loves me. Of course I said it back. "Your going to meet new people today. They will be staying with us for a few days till they need to continue there trip." Dad said. "Who's gonna stay here?" I asked.