Chapter 36

Kian's POV

Mallory remembers all of us now. It's been 2 weeks since we took her home from the hospital. We made a welcome home banner and had a lazy day watching movies. The only thing she doesn't remember is the bad things that happened to her. Things like being kidnapped from her parents, the orphanage, the restaurant.

It's good she doesn't remember. I wouldn't want her scared and feel unsafe.

Today, I am taking Mallory to the keiki funhouse. It's a place where there's tons of jumping castles. There's also a ball pit and a diving board you can jump from. There's also slides. It's like a dream place for kids.

Since we didn't hang out for so long, I decided I should take her out. I already asked Connor and he said sure. He also said to keep a good eye on her and make sure nothing happens to her.

I get why he's like that. If my boy or girl ever went through what Mallory's been through, I would be over protective too.

It was currently 9 and Mallory still wasn't down yet. I went to her room and opened the door to see her stretching and yawning. I walked to her and say on the side of her bed.

"Hey Mal" I said

"Hey Kiki" she said.

I smiled at what she called me. I'm happy she's remembering.

"How about we go have ourselves and Kiki and Mal day?" I asked

She smiled widely and said "yes!"

"Go get ready and I'll make you pancakes" I said with a smirk. I usually never make anyone food, but Mallory.

"Okay!" She said kissing my cheek and jumping off the bed heading to the bathroom.

I went downstairs and got the things ready to make pancakes. I was ready dressed since I woke up early this morning.

I got a big mixing bowl, a whisk, pancake mix, eggs, and a pan.

I put the pancake mix in the bowl and cracked the 2 eggs and put them in the bowl. Then I grabbed the whisk and whisked the pancake mix.

After I was done, I turned on the stove and waited for the pan to get heated. I poured the mix into the pan and tried to flip it over. I failed because all the mix was stuck to the pan. I forgot to add a little oil so it wouldn't stick. Oops.

I finished the pancakes and set them on the table just in time. Mallory was heading down the stairs with Trevor.

Mallory's POV

My memory of all the guys came back. Not fully though. I don't remember things we did, but I remember there names and some stuff we did together. I remember dad the most since I've been with him 24/7. He never leaves my side.

Kian came into my room right when I woke up. He asked to have a day out with him and I said yes! I also called him Kiki which just came out. He smiled, so I guess that's a good sign.

He left to make pancakes which I was happy because he never makes good for people.

I went into my bathroom to get ready. I used the bathroom and washed my hands. Then I brushed my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom and went to my closet. After 10 minutes of deciding what to wear, I decided to wear:

• black spaghetti strap tank top

• white shorts

• red and black plaid shirt tied around my waist

• Jean blue converse

You just be thinking why I dress like I'm a teenager. Well, living with o2l and shopping with them and Andrea and Jenn, you have no choice but to be stylish.