Chapter 51

Mallory's POV

I woke up on the ground in living room. I sat up quickly and looked around me to see the guys all over the ground and couches. I then smiled to myself like an idiot remembering that I was finally back home. Back home, with the people I love and never want to leave.

I still felt a little icky, since I haven't lived in my room all day and hardly took any good showers since my water was always cold at the other house.

I quietly got out of the blankets and went to the stairs carefully, so I wouldn't wake anyone up. Luckily, I didn't. I walked up stairs and finally entered my room.

I missed my room so much. I looked around a little, then headed in my bathroom. I grabbed a towel from my shelf and set it on the counter. I turned on the water making sure it was nice and warm.

I really learned a lot of things on how to take care of myself living with Nick and Lucy.

I took off my clothes and went into the bath. I love lying in the bath. I get to relax and think what's going on in my mind.

Like how Nick and Lucy are gone again. I forgot to mention, but we called the cops on them yesterday after they ran away. The guys made me tell them where the house was and they said they would be right on it. We got a call back from the police an hour later saying that they were gone and the house was half empty.

Who knows where they are now! They could be right next door for all I know!

I washed my body and hair and rinsed. I hopped out of the shower and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I walked out of the bathroom to see someone sitting on my bed.

I jumped and screamed, but realized it was just dad. He chucked and asked if I was okay. I said yeah.

He picked out my clothes which was a green shirt that matched our eyes that said 'Daddy's Girl' and black tights. Then he blow dried my hair and I left it down naturally.

He told me we were going out to eat, so I picked my white laced toms. It felt good to dress like this again.

I jumped on dads back and he caught me and brought me up higher. We walked down the stairs and he plopped me on the couch.

"Hiiii Trevy" I said

"Hiii Mallllloorryyyy" Trevor said making me laugh

I crawled in his lap and he took out his phone. We took a lot of pictures. Then Ricky yelled "LETS GO AND EAT! IM HUNGRY"

"LEGGO" I yelled sounding like a baby

Everyone laughed and Nash came to me and picked me up from Trevor's lap.

"You're sitting my me" he said tickling my neck

"O-okay" I shouted laughing

He stopped and laughed slighly. We went into the car and I sat in between Nash and Cam in the car in the back.

I was riding with Ricky, Dad, Sam, Nash, and Cameron. The rest were in the other car.

We drove for about 10 minutes till we pulled into IHOP. Yes! I loved IHOP and I didn't eat here in forever. Jc, who was driving the other car parked right next to us. We all got out and headed inside.

We were stopped by a couple of fans, but it was okay because it wasn't crazy like the last time.

We finally sat at a long table that they connected. The waitress came and we ordered our drinks. Of course I got the orange juice. She came back with our drinks and we ordered our food. I got the pancakes with blueberry and strawberries on top.