Chapter 95

Mallory's POV

We just arrived at the last tour spot. We're in Miami Florida. Dad said we get to go to the Amusement Parks!! Dad and the guys also have been planning something else for the show, but wouldn't tell any of us girls.

~ skipping to show ~

Sarah's POV

All the guys have been acting strange ever since the last show. When I ask, they only tell me that it's a surprise for the final stop.

Were currently backstage and people are coming through the doors now. Mal is talking to the guards and telling them the story about her leg. The guards seems to love Mal, but I mean who wouldn't? She's adorable.

Every now and then, I would glance at Mallory and see her laughing with the guards which made me smile. I'm really happy that I met Mal and the guys. If it weren't for them, I would be home alone all the time.

"5 minutes till you guys go on!" One of the camera men said

The boys shouted ok and went back to discussing whatever they were discussing before.

When it was time, Jc grabbed a mic and ran onstage.

"WHAT UP MIAMI FLORIDA!" He screamed

The crowd went wild. One at a time, Jc called all the boys one by one. They did their normal things and pranked around. Then when there was 30 minutes left they said they had an announcement.

"Can we please have Lia, Sarah, and Mallory come on stage with us please" Kian said into the mic

Me and Lia looked at each other and stood up. I picked up Mallory who was sitting next to me since the guards had to go out and make sure everything was secure.

We went onstage and everyone cheered.

( I'm making up the words, this isn't what they really say)

"We wanna thank you guys for everything and bringing us this far. We never thought that we would become this big" Kian said into the mic then he passed it to Jc.

"This may be hard on you guys, but this is gonna be the last time that we will be on tour" Jc said and everyone gasped. Me and Lia were looking at them confused.

"We won't be posting anymore videos on the channel of O2L, but it doesn't mean that it's the end of us because you'll still be seeing our faces" Sam said

By now the crowd is just silent and some is even crying.

"We have a lot of things going on and people to take care of. BUT we'll still be posting on our individual channels" Connor said

"We want to thank each and every one of you because with out you, we wouldn't be here" Trevor said

"We love you all and this isn't goodbye" Ricky said

Then they all said into the mic "O2L FOREVER" everyone started shouting "o2l forever" and "we love you" Connor came over to me and Mal and Jc went over to Lia. Connor hugged us. Mallory put one arm around Connors neck and the other around mine and we had a mini group hug. I heard the crowd say 'awwwww' and 'so cutee'. I just smiled and Connor took Mal. Then all of us had one big group hug.

Kian then put Mal on his shoulders and Mal pretended to be an airplane. She started laughing and so did Kian. It was soooo cute so I took a video.

Then we all stood in a line and held each other's hands and raised them up and said "O2L forever" along with the crowd.

"For our final performance, we would like to end with a duet. Here is Sarah and Mallory singing counting stars!" Ricky said

Me and Mal grabbed a mic and we started